AMD Mustang "Omega" Racer.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Does anyone else in here have a AMD - Never Settle Forever - Coupon, and used it?

I have redeemed 1 Gold and 2 silvers coupons. (you can also get 3 games with a silver code, like with the gold one)
So i have a bunch of games now, but i also picked the a Mustang with each coupon.
And if i'm correct, i will get 3 different codes to claim 3 Mustangs when they are available (I should get those codes around 30 september)

But i don't really know if i can gift them and/or even melt them, if i have them in my hangar... anybody knows if it can be done?
Otherwise i'm gona check it out with 1 code first, before i use the other 2 when i get them.

The reason for asking this... I want to use the other 2 for a TEST public, or internal giveaway.
And want to know if i can do it from my hangar as a gift, or that i need to keep 2 codes apart and give those instead. (if they are not bound to my account for whatever reason)
And if it's better to use them for TESTies, or for a giveaway on the public forum.

Soooo... more peeps in here that are crazy like me, and have 3 "Omega" Mustangs now? :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Does anyone else in here have a AMD - Never Settle Forever - Coupon, and used it?

I have redeemed 1 Gold and 2 silvers coupons. (you can also get 3 games with a silver code, like with the gold one)
So i have a bunch of games now, but i also picked the a Mustang with each coupon.
And if i'm correct, i will get 3 different codes to claim 3 Mustangs when they are available (I should get those codes around 30 september)

But i don't really know if i can gift them and/or even melt them, if i have them in my hangar... anybody knows if it can be done?
Otherwise i'm gona check it out with 1 code first, before i use the other 2 when i get them.

The reason for asking this... I want to use the other 2 for a TEST public, or internal giveaway.
And want to know if i can do it from my hangar as a gift, or that i need to keep 2 codes apart and give those instead. (if they are not bound to my account for whatever reason)
And if it's better to use them for TESTies, or for a giveaway on the public forum.

Soooo... more peeps in here that are crazy like me, and have 3 "Omega" Mustangs now? :D
One is for racing.
One is for drunk racing.
And the last one you keep in your hangar and never ever fly it, just use it to impress women that you bring by the hangar to "see your ship." :D

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
want

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Nope... just 1 this year, but got 2 silver codes for 20$ from a friend (and i could pick 3 games per code, instead of 2)
And the older codes still worked,

Last edited:
Reactions: Walex

Atriden

Captain
Aug 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Atriden
Its a good idea to either have a giveaway or competition for the mustang.
And by the way, you are some generous guys here in TEST ;-)!

Meanwhile gonna try and see if I can get ahold of one, they look pretty sweet :-) !

Forgot your password?