An idea to bring flavor to flying in the verse.

Does this sound interesting/feasible?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's ridiculous

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • It has promise, but needs improvement

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Did someone mention Star Trek?! Beam me up, Scotty!

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
Get your own multicrew ship and you'll always be the boss.
I do plan on doing that. I am saving up for my own Carrack and also am hoping to get an Orion mining ship when it comes out for concept sale (if it does) and I am hoping to find a few crew members to fill those slots. This is just something fun I want to do in addition that won't encroach on anyone unless they want to try it out voluntarily.

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
So something like this is evidently already being put together by the RP group so I do appreciate everyone's responses and will instead offer any help to that process.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Vance Malik

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Vance_Malik
I want the official rank of Hoi Polloi. Lemme borrow the Carrack? And some money for errr, gas. Yeah gas, not at all hookers and gambling. Promise. Pay ya back real soon, I swear! Vital military mission I need to take care of. Urgent. Hush-hush stuff. Fate of the Empire and all that.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I want the official rank of Hoi Polloi. Lemme borrow the Carrack? And some money for errr, gas. Yeah gas, not at all hookers and gambling. Promise. Pay ya back real soon, I swear! Vital military mission I need to take care of. Urgent. Hush-hush stuff. Fate of the Empire and all that.
Well, that is why we have an org Carrack. We ought to have a org fund for booze and hookers too, in order to maintain morale.

Reactions: Vance Malik

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Well, that is why we have an org Carrack. We ought to have a org fund for booze and hookers too, in order to maintain morale.
The Carrack is so large, it can hold both booze and hookers! Just stuff the hookers in the rover when you're done with them.

Reactions: Vance Malik
Forgot your password?