An introduction from a kilt-wearer

Terrad

Ensign
Dec 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Terrad
Where you from stranger?
Scotland! I don't actually wear kilts all that often, though.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been playing MMO's for years and I've always been a fan of space games and scifi. I remember playing Freelancer back in the day and loving it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Hanging out with friends blowing stuff up, getting drunk and having an all around fun time!

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was one of the older SoulCaliber titles for the PS2. I sucked at fighting games then and I still do today.

What other games do you play?
I play a lot of shooters and action games (Destiny is the current flavour of the month). I also enjoy playing rhythm games like K-Shoot Mania.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I've noticed this org having quite a large presence throughout the Star Citizen subreddit as well as the RSI forums and from what I've seen you folks seem like a cool bunch.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard all the way. I can't help but say "engage" any time I use my quantum drive!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome to the family Terrad! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season. Us... cool? Pshnaww... ;) Join us on Discord (our VOIP) sometime! You can find the widget for Discord on the homepage of this website right here. :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Cool, huh? Shiny! No one's ever called me that before. Welcome to TEST!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome, we have a kilted frog around here somewhere if that makes you feel more at home :P

Forgot your password?