Anniversary Sale Megathread - See First Post for Links - Ends Dec 4

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Are we going to have a post where everyone posts their damage?

I was always bothered by not getting the Nox Kue (ugly grey though it was) so I ccu'd my Nox into a Tumbril Cyclone TR, because Star Citizen Warthog.

Then someone pointed out I had no general solo do random quests ship (it was me), so I bought a ccu for my Hull B to a Freelancer Dur...and then if I don't like that, a ccu to the Freelancer MIS.

95 isn't so bad, right?

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Interesting choices, the caterpillar is largely defenceless at the moment so the cheaper but much more cargo hull c seems an easy swap! The hull B for its price has loads of capacity but will you use it with the freelancer and hull c? So many choices I do hope trading is fun and possible (i.e. oh dear another pirate).

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Well overall got the Vulture, Arrow, San'Tok. Yai, upgraded my blade and Delta to this anniversary 72 month insurance, could have LTI'd but said "Eh close enough". Also got a Tumbril AA for the shits n giggles, I expect AAA to be invaluable in the future for ground-side control, especially if they make gravity viciously effect the EMP'd ships. At present you can park upside down and get out, ship powers down but stays there lol.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?