Another week has passed [5/16]

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I'm home from my 5th week in the army this time we got to shoot real bullets from our guns. It might not sound big for you Americans but here in Europe we aren't that gun happy so it was my first time shooting and it was unreal :D also we were given the standard as a sign of our squad being the best squad of the week.
My Group

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awesome! Im wondering which assault rifle/carbine you guys are training with?

Windsor

Lieutenant
Feb 16, 2014
RSI Handle
thomaswindsor
When I went through basic training here in 'Murica I was actually a bit surprised how many folks had never fired a weapon before. Cool stuff though!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
it was my first time shooting and it was unreal :D
Its a rush, isn't it? No other feeling like it in my opinion. If it wasn't so damn expensive to shoot 10,000 rounds a day (and such a pain in the ass to reload those 10k into clips), I would do it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Munken

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
1. Looks just like the best rifle in the world. (the AK can bite me sweet arse)

2. congrats on the top squad marks, here are a couple of suggestions from someone who has shot for a long time. breathe steady(holding your breath only works in the video games), pull trigger as soon as the post puts up on center target(but don't jerk it like the post above states). don't aim for too long, you tire quicker the longer you have the gun at your shoulder. hope they give you time to find your cheek well before you start shooting.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
1. Looks just like the best rifle in the world. (the AK can bite me sweet arse)

2. congrats on the top squad marks, here are a couple of suggestions from someone who has shot for a long time. breathe steady(holding your breath only works in the video games), pull trigger as soon as the post puts up on center target(but don't jerk it like the post above states). don't aim for too long, you tire quicker the longer you have the gun at your shoulder. hope they give you time to find your cheek well before you start shooting.
Yeah I know we get a lot of shooting practice before we actually shoot :D but thanks anyway :D

Forgot your password?