Anyone a cheap way to ccu to the 600i from the nomad ?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
1- Take a gladius to talon, it will rise for sure in December, then upgrade the nomad with that, gladius always available
2- Then, some DUR to vulture, wait for price raise too, DUR always available
3- i think you still have MSR CCU? so you can use one

4a- If going for a 600i : you can get a C2 CCU (like Gemini to C2 or Mole to C2), C2 will probably be released in December ot Q1 2021, so price raise. Mole always available, Gemini not always

4b- For a 600i explo : then you can use the Mole to BMM CCU you got from me if you havent used it, Mole always available

You will probably save 165-180$ like that for a 600i explo, and around 90-100$ for a 600i
It is a game of patience since some ships for the upgrade path are not yet released.

Not talking about warbond CCU here, just credits ones. You can have more option with warbond i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeppaPigKilla

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
1- Take a gladius to talon, it will rise for sure in December, then upgrade the nomad with that, gladius always available
2- Then, some DUR to vulture, wait for price raise too, DUR always available
3- i think you still have MSR CCU? so you can use one

4a- If going for a 600i : you can get a C2 CCU (like Gemini to C2 or Mole to C2), C2 will probably be released in December ot Q1 2021, so price raise. Mole always available, Gemini not always

4b- For a 600i explo : then you can use the Mole to BMM CCU you got from me if you havent used it, Mole always available

You will probably save 165-180$ like that for a 600i explo, and around 90-100$ for a 600i
It is a game of patience since some ships for the upgrade path are not yet released.

Not talking about warbond CCU here, just credits ones. You can have more option with warbond i guess.
I was thinking of doing the bmm to explorer, its only like 25$

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I used the last of my $0 CCUs to get a BMM for $290.

Tell a lie, I still have some Vanguard to blade ones, but they are only worth $15 each.

There isnt really a super cheap way of getting to the big ships any more without access to the old packs.

Reactions: PeppaPigKilla
Forgot your password?