Anyone else still have access to the Hornet after the free weekend?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I only own the connie and Cutlass. I was on with one of my friends last night and we discovered that I can still request the Hornet and fly it after the free weekend, but he couldn't. Has anyone else been able to do this? I checked my hangar settings and it doesn't show up there at all, so I dont think it was gifted randomly. Happy Glitch?

You stay classy, Testies

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The only way to confirm this is if you gift it to me.

If it goes through, it means that it was really in your hangar.

If it fails, then it was just a glitch.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Myre

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The only way to confirm this is if you gift it to me.

If it goes through, it means that it was really in your hangar.

If it fails, then it was just a glitch.
Haha WOULD fall for that, oh great Nigerian prince, but it doesn't show up in my hanger. Just the ship request screen at port Olisar. I suppose I wont question a good thing. Just wondering how wide spread this fortune is....

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I noticed I still has it too until I realized I own the Khartu-al and the Hornet is the placeholder ship.

Kilo-Delta

Vice Admiral
Feb 17, 2016
RSI Handle
KiloDelta
Yeah, same. Trouble is, it shows up as "F7C-M." This may or may not be because I own a Super Hornet, unfortunately I can't confirm anything at this time.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
The only one I have is the place holder for the Sabre, so it will be gone once 2.2 hits. Since the Sabre will be flyable.... oh the JOY!!!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Hmm....I dont think it is a placeholder. Unless the connie Andromeda came with an additional ship, on top of the Merlin, that isnt out yet....

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I have one still, as well. Placeholding, perhaps, my Freelancer? Cause I think the Aurora I have is placeholding my Reliant. (Shamefully I actually don't own an Aurora). But before freefly week, I think I had a different placeholder holding my place, but beer.

Forgot your password?