Anyone hodling AMC or GME?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I jest, I also made some good option trades on the hype.

There is good and bad in here with the meme stocks. A lot of new investors and traders have entered the market which is great, but so many have gotten burned on bad trades. Even more are disillusioned that playing the market is all about meme stocks and gamma squeezes, which is simply not true.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Texelis Thanks to Will Meade (@realwillmeade), I jumped into the AMC and KOSS hype, 1-2 days before it became hyped in January ;) I dumped KOSS long ago (January too) but am still holding a few AMC, I did a few back and forth in August also.

I jumped into GME when it was around 70$ during the first phase of the moon burst mid-january, but I dumped them during the first squeeze. GME was a fun bet, with not much invested unlike KOSS and AMC.

Oh and do not play with CFD people, you will burn yourself, really. Here I always play with my liquidities, never with options. No regrets like this.

Last edited:

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Ya hype got crazy. Every day a new squeeze play was announced. A lot of people lose on short expiry options, not giving enough time for the things to play out.

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
I'm holding a whopping 38 shares of AMC. Its lost me money so far because I bought in at like 53 a share. What's making me money right now though is NVDA.

Reactions: Texelis
Forgot your password?