Anyone picking up X-Rebirth today?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I think people are comparing it to Star Citizen for some reason, so they are getting disappointed.

It looks perfectly fine to me, created by a small studio as a labor of love.

So far the youtube playthroughs I have watched look fine, Im not sure its for me though, the dogfighting in SC comes out soon enough.

Sylamun

Captain
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
Sylamun
The alledgedly terrible UX is putting me off. I tried X3, and threw it in a corner after being unable to find the first system I was supposed to go to.

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
I tried it out but had to quit after like an hour. The whole game just seems so dated. The UI is so clunky that I just couldnt enjoy the game

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I think people are comparing it to Star Citizen for some reason, so they are getting disappointed.

It looks perfectly fine to me, created by a small studio as a labor of love.

So far the youtube playthroughs I have watched look fine, Im not sure its for me though, the dogfighting in SC comes out soon enough.
This may clarify things a bit: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?709059-X-Rebirth-sell-me-on-it&p=17396956#post17396956

(linked to the post, because it's words from someone who claims to have clocked over 600 hours in X3: Terran Conflict, and the post links to a comprehensive professional review.)

Forgot your password?