Anyone seen my pod?

FatChances

Ensign
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
FatChances
Hey guys! Been in game only a week but have went all in with this game. If the wife ever found out how many digital pixels I have bought in the last week, I would be looking for a divorce attorney! Looking forward to flying with you guys/gal.

Where you from stranger?
Central Illinois, US

What drew you to Star Citizens? I would have to say the ships and how well they are done. Having played Eve for years being able to walk around in ships/stations was a big draw as well.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I would have to say exploration and industry. Carebear at heart, but I do have a weakness for huge battles (Lagfest)

What was the first game you remember playing? The first game I ever played was pong on the Atari 2600. (Yeah, that old)

What other games do you play? Currently playing a combination of games. The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Subnautica, and American Trucker

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Everyone knows Test in Eve was the elite place to be. Felt it was only right to join in on the fun!

Picard or Kirk? Kirk without a doubt!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The first game I ever played was pong on the Atari 2600
Me too. The good old days. Man was it cool when we upgraded to an Atari 7800. That thing was badass. Joust? Nothing like it. Ha.

Welcome to TEST.

If the wife ever found out how many digital pixels I have bought
Shhhhhhhh, they might hear . . .

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! The best way to keep your SO from getting mad is to get them hooked too.

hairball4u

Captain
Feb 26, 2016
RSI Handle
hairball4u
Well this escalated quickly. Haha. Huzzah, and happy TESTing.
I would have been surprised if this thread didn't deteriorate in true TEST fashion. Oh yeah, welcome to TEST FatChances! If you take the blue pilsner, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pilsner, you stay in wonderland, and we show you how deep you can fly an Aurora into the rabbit hole... or a sun.

Forgot your password?