Anyone wanna have some fun in Star Trek: Online?

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
So, my subscription just hit my bank account (which almost led to me filing a "fraud" charge and resetting all my passwords), and I realized I haven't played in a while, and figured I could coerce some TESTies into crashing/blowing stuff up.

Anyone wanna have some fun?

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Just a heads up this would go to the "Other Games" Section of the forums. On the other note I would try it with ya but just started playing Swtor again.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Haha, whoops. Yeah, I don't get on these forums that much, lately (work has been hell), but if anyone can move it, please do so :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Well if it's FTP I might give it a go. Once I'm back home again, of course. On the other hand, the thought of plowing hours into an MMO I have no intention of playing long term makes me mildly ill, so we'll see if it's fun enough to keep me around.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
How are the graphics/gameplay? Have been going nuts for Star Trek lately, just finished Voyager, STO might just scratch my itch!
Imagine WoW in space, with energy weapons. You can't do a full loop or barrel roll with your ship, but it's pretty fun. There's also a ground/away missions you can do, which kind of get into the Fustercluck (Their AI is horrendous), but if you're questing with real people, I would assume it's fun.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Subscription? The last time I played STO they had dropped subscriptions for f2p.
I'm going the Pay (a little) To win, route. So far, it's okay. lol, though , the past week and a half have been quiet, and now that this semester started, I'm not gonna have much free time between work, school and having the time sink known as a wife. :D

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Yes and Give me a heads up when you wanna play. im not updated though, stuck on MK XII equips

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I played F2P solid for several months, ended with a Jem'Hadar Carrier and decent gear (i think). I'd be willing to run some stuff if you're down.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Necroing this thread because I started playing this. I've managed to solo up to level 51 in a matter of a couple of weeks and still am having fun.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
The Thread-Necro is real, but we still got people playing this? Hopefully FPS comes out in short order but I am looking for other games to vary it up with. We still got players then more time with ma TESTies would be great

Forgot your password?