APB Reloaded

Riconas

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Riconas
I'm actually kind of surprised to not find a thread for this game yet; it's such an awesome F2P game. I recently decided to "Testi-fy" my Enforcer; here are a few images of the gear I customized (I designed everything from scratch using the in-game designer):

Here's me with my Easter event bunny ears (TEST colors, of course), as well as my shirt and TEST-colored eyes and hair/beard; the shirt says "TEST Sheriff please ignore", and , though you can't really see it, I also have a boom mic headset that is also TEST colors with the TEST logo in the center:

Here's the back view, with the TEST logo inside a TEST-colored Sheriff's star:

Next is a profile view, showing off all of my TEST-colored clothes and a few of my tats, including the same logo that's on the back of the shirt:

Here's me posing with one of my rides, which I also "Testi-fied"; on the side is the same thing that's on the front of my shirt, but much larger and easier to read. I also gave it a bit of a TEST paint scheme, as you can tell by the mirrors and grill guard; I made the overall body color white to make the lettering easier to see, but I gave it a yellow pearlescent/metallic sheen as well, though it's hard to see it in the pic (yes, my revolver is pink and black, but that's because it has the Halloween-themed skin on it; there are actually pink bat outlines on the barrel that are hard to see):

Here's another view of my ride, from a top-down angle that shows the TEST Sheriff star emblem, as well as my in-game clan's emblem (it's supposed to be like the badge from Dragnet, which is why it says DRAGNET, which is the name of the clan); McJib is actually in the same clan with me:

Here's a better view of the back, with the TEST Sheriff star, the DRAGNET emblem, and my lcense plate, which reads "CRASHN2U", or "crash into you":

For those of you who haven't played it, imagine a game similar to GTA, except with 2 factions (Criminals and Enforcers) set up in a cops 'n' robbers style with various missions you can undertake; sometimes the Enforcers have to stop the Criminals (or "Crims"), sometimes vice-versa.

Right now, they've added a couple of different Easter-themed events that both sides can participate in. In one, there are various NPCs walking around in bunny costumes named Mister Bunny, whom you have to mug to collect easter eggs (you can simply kill them, but they only drop 1 egg), which you then take back to one of your faction's contacts to drop off; you can also kill other players who are carrying eggs to steal theirs.

In the other mode, there is an easter-themed grenade launcher that rapid-fires multi-colored "egg" nades with matching smoke trails, and the first person to find this weapon becomes "The Chosen One", and is incredibly hard to kill; whoever DOES kill them then becomes the Chosen One themselves. As the Chosen One, you need to kill 15 people and then turn the gun in to a contact as you would the easter eggs from the first mode. However, as the Chosen One, EVERYBODY is trying to kill you in order to steal the weapon.

Crashing in your vehicle is inevitable, whether it be into NPC citizens, buildings, or other vehicles. Once I find a decent recording program, I will record myself in my "Testi-fied" vehicle crashing into all sorts of stuff and post it here. Until then, I encourage everyone to check this game out, and let's see if we can get some TEST teams rolling around the streets crashing into everything!

Reactions: McJib

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
Riconas made all my UW husky football fanboi gear. He does quality work. And APB is fun as hell.

Forgot your password?