Arcland's Introduction

Arcland

Lieutenant
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Arcland
Where you from stranger?
New Jersey. Currently residing in Philadelphia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I like spaceships and mmos.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Mostly exploration although I do intend to enjoy some pvp as well.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I forgot the name of the cartridge for the game but it was a bundle containing Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was my sisters system and I would normally play Super Mario Bros. 3.

What other games do you play?

I've been playing a ton of hearthstone and dota 2 lately. I also boot up Mount and Blade often. I also plan to be playing some Wildstar. Although the prospect of me continuing to play it will be seen.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk. I was never a fan of The Next Generation. Only liked The Original Saga and Enterprise.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
oh god, kirk :D

welcome.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I was never a fan of The Next Generation. Only liked The Original Saga and Enterprise.
I think I understand, you were caught in the mirror universe during a transporter accident and you are really the evil Arcland! What have you done with him damn you! Only the Picard can save us now!

Reactions: Trollmann

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Heya welcome Arcland
I like mmos too, or I used too anyway. Reminds me of my days of innocence.

Arcland

Lieutenant
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Arcland
I don't know if we can accept persons of this sort of... calibre. I mean we have to maintain some standard, no? Did you at least pass the entrance exam?

Welcome aboard!
I've always felt The Next Generation had less of a focus on exploration and more on ethics and politics. I always was an explorer at heart and TOS and Enterprise always focused more on exploration than TNG did. It's not that TNG is worse for this it's just that because of its focus it does not interest me as much.
Edit: Also I got a 16 on the exam.

Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?