Are you getting any of the new ships?

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I'm gonna pass... i got "The Ugly Duckling" already, and that's enough for me at the moment.
And those 2 are a bit too much combat oriented for me anyway.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
Picked up my Beerdeemer. With LTI of course, since I know I will lose it plenty of times.
I suspect I will end up using it for completely inappropriate missions. Like mining. Instead of bringing mining lasers, I'll bring a whole bunch of workers with pickaxes. If I carry enough, we could average a good amount I think!

Reactions: Black Sunder

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Bagged a redeemer. Melted a Gladius, Aurora package, Avenger, and Cutlass package, and I don't regret anything.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Bought a pair of redeemers now. Will end up melting one soon. Just using store credit to fill hangers.

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
I just got myself a Gladius litteraly just now.

This ship in my opinion is the most military looking one so far, I'd be crazy not to pick one up

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
That would be amaze-balls!

The more info they release about this game the more I excited I am for it! Can't wait to fly my cutlass
The Cutlass looks amazing indeed!!!! I'm thinking about melting my Freelancer Dur for a Cutlass red.. Not quite sure yet tough.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Already got a Gladius :D

Redeemer is too little ship for too much money, IMO. I might pay 200 bucks for my favorite TNGS ship (Shimapan's Drake Brutus, yummy!) but I'm not really feeling shelling out 250 for the Redeemer. In game purchase.

Reactions: CrashMan054
Forgot your password?