Argo Mole Dig & Ditch Pack Package Structure

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
So I've been eyeballing that warbond Argo Mole Dig & Ditch Pack for $375.00 US dollars. What I like about it is that you can get both the Argo Mole and the Freelancer Max with LTI. The Mole currently goes for $275.00 as a stand alone LTI, which means at $375 your getting a Freelancer Max for just $100.00 with LTI. Seems like a good deal if you can afford it. I have questions though on how the package itself is structured. Does the Freelancer Max show up seperatly in the 'My Hanger' section incase you wanted to upgrade it or gift it, or does that cause both the Mole and the Freelancer Max to get upgraded or gifted. Are the two tied together if I melt one or the other? Does it melt both of them?
If anyone has already bought the Argo Mole Dig & Ditch Pack that comes with the freelancer, can you help answer these questions or post a screen shot of the package in the 'my hanger'. I would like to buy it and then gift the freelancer to my brother, but not if it means the whole package.

Reactions: Blind Owl

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can separate a pack, as in give away one of the ships and keep the rest. You can, however, upgrade a single ship in a pack, that's doable. You would go to the Pledge store and then ship upgrades, the ship you want should be in the list when "my ships" is checked. Then you can select whatever is available for purchase and is a higher price for the upgrade

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
What they said...

So if you don't like any individual ship in a package, you can CCU them to something different. I've done a lot of this... Now say you want to gift the Freelancer MAX and keep the MOLE, you cannot. As sunder said, the pack can only be melted or gifted as a single item which includes both ships.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Thanks guys, this helped a lot. I think I'm going to hold off on buying it. Even though its a good deal on the Freelancer Max, I'm just not in love with it or getting excited about either ship like I would for others.... Well this just got creepy and awkward. Anyways, appreciate the advice.

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
Thanks for bringing this up though. I had somehow completely missed this package. Too bad I've already put in the money and would only have credit at this point. I was running a Freelancer and Prospector, so this package would have benefited me greatly.

Forgot your password?