Megatopkick

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
sounds sweet, only one thing i don't like is the Pay2play thing
Call me cheap but after the 16years of WOW, 2years of Conan, 5years of SWTOR and 3years of ESO
im realy not gonna pay 1 Month of game time again. :expressionless:

Anyway Sounds like a sweet idea for a MMORPG !

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
The vision is great, but may be too much for a small team that is headed by somebody with 0 experience. We are in the age of kickstarter MMO's unfortunately. We will see how it turns out. Not planning on giving any money during the kickstarter.

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
I contributed to the kickstarter to the level of a lifetime sub so i dont have to pay monthly on release. The june funding is pissing people off at that contribution level though since it was supposed to be a kickstarter exclusive. Personally i have mixed feelings on that... but I do get extra stuff from the extended funding without putting more money in.

Who else has thrown money down on it?

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Honestly, I've seen a lot of MMO's that make lofty claims like this. None of them really deliver. The proof is in the pudding.

I'll be keeping an eye on it, but I'm not very confident. The MMORPG genre seems to be on the decline.

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
I agree.. but.. I am so ready for a new one and this one looks the most promising for me and if i didnt get in on it now then id have to pay a monthly. Would love it if they just did a remake of DDO and brought it all up to tomorrows standards (todays is already meh now.. lol). Star Citizen satisfies my Sci-Fi urges and Ashes looks like it will do the same for my High Fantasy ones... i have my fingers crossed.

Pinnhead

Commander
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Pinnhead
Im gonna try it out , thats for sure . i just hope it wont be disapointing as alot of mmorpg's are these days.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Actually I recently started playing BDO and love their AFK lifeskill system and their economy which really impedes gold sellers and abuse. I don't always have free time so I enjoy being able to afk and still have some way in contributing to character leveling. The char view movement fight styles etc seems really nice.

Ashes sounds interesting but lack of character movement fluidity and meh combat from what I've seen so far looks far from what I'm used to on BDO. I'll keep an eye on it.

Pinnhead

Commander
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Pinnhead
Actually I recently started playing BDO and love their AFK lifeskill system and their economy which really impedes gold sellers and abuse. I don't always have free time so I enjoy being able to afk and still have some way in contributing to character leveling. The char view movement fight styles etc seems really nice.

Ashes sounds interesting but lack of character movement fluidity and meh combat from what I've seen so far looks far from what I'm used to on BDO. I'll keep an eye on it.
I just returned to BDO, was there on release , but some other games interfered :) Imma Wizard lvl 53 atm .

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Looks cool and if they keep the path they started on now and stick to it to the end, this could be really good!

Forgot your password?