audio is just as important..

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
when you hear the actual music..full bodied with life. it's different. the realization of the sounds. this is my plea to stop cheap azz speakers. it's so much different on this side.....

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
when you hear the actual music..full bodied with life. it's different. the realization of the sounds. this is my plea to stop cheap azz speakers. it's so much different on this side.....
I use a mobo integrated generic soundcard and speakers integrated in my MONITOR.
I am so sorry. I have failed you, glockjs. :(

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Nice Integrated Mobo sound card doesn't matter if I'm using usb headset & program that emulates surround sound on headset :(

Also any ideas on good price / value for headsets/mic with surround sound? Does surround sound even matter over other things?

Oct 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Rock_Walton
it's different.
I hear you, sound definetely matters! I use my integrated soundcard, but with an external Little dot 1+ tube amp to boost my AKG K550 headphones. Cruising the void while listening to the orchestral music made especially for SC..... I can't wait for it!!!!!!!!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I have an asus Xonar Phoebus, paired with Astro a40 headphones and corsair sp2500 speakers. Its amazing how much of a difference sound makes!

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
go to the abbandoned shipping dock in 2.0 while using HQ sound, i amost peed myself its kind of creepy, kind of cool

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I just like playing games with my sennheisers :) covers all the ranges very nicely and does not break the bank! I do not use my sound card anymore my new motherboard has high end sound on board :D I know normally that doesnt sound right lol :P but this is the good stuff

Forgot your password?