BUTUZ
I did the follow and that! Now you can win me yes? :D

Reactions: Adamzetti

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Thanks for hosting this giveaway. I clicked all the things!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I would enjoy if you became a regular viewer; but do not require it at all. just doing the entries and the daily tweet are ways to get better chances to enter. Doing all those things promotes my channel through social media and may bring others that may want to watch.

Best of luck Testies!!!
Well, if i want to join your Stream, i need to do so between 3:00am and 6:00am.
There is only little chance, that i can watch your stream.
Sometimes i wish, the flat-earth-guys were right, so we only have one Timezone....

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
Well, if i want to join your Stream, i need to do so between 3:00am and 6:00am.
There is only little chance, that i can watch your stream.
Sometimes i wish, the flat-earth-guys were right, so we only have one Timezone....
Hey it is no worries what so ever, the reason why I am doing the giveaway like this is so that the people in different timezones; and the social media boosting event is near Kreygasm. You don't need to watch my streams to be involved; but if you could that is cool. I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do / cannot do. Hopefully that clears everything up Varku :)

Reactions: Kenshu

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
Drawing the winner in a little bit here; oh here is a link to my Hornet giveaway: bit.ly/1SxgKee
I will announce the winner after tonight's stream on this forum post and make a new one for the Hornet :)

Reactions: Kenshu
Forgot your password?