Avenger variants

Tyler Klimek

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Idle Storm
Ugh I love the look of the avenger. It's such a sleek ship. If all of those become options, I have no idea which to upgrade mine too... I hate choices... they are too difficult.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
It's a penguin. Once you see it, you can't 'un-see' it. It's a penguin and always will look like a penguin.

A flightless bird. With guns and prisoner stasis pods.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
It's a penguin. Once you see it, you can't 'un-see' it. It's a penguin and always will look like a penguin.

A flightless bird. With guns and prisoner stasis pods.
Its the sexiest damn penguin I have ever seen, and believe me, there are some sexy ass penguins out there these days!

I love the ship, and I love the ship it is based on:

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
All right, so we know for a fact that the base model is what we have in the hangar right now, just with the holding cells stripped out.

So 1 variant is almost certainly just re-adding the bounty hunting stuff.

Maybe a bootlegging variant? (Supercharged fast engines, some sort of ECM maybe?)

Hopefully they have a "Advocacy Special" version with the 2nd seat readded, maybe a better power plant a la super hornet.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
All right, so we know for a fact that the base model is what we have in the hangar right now, just with the holding cells stripped out.

So 1 variant is almost certainly just re-adding the bounty hunting stuff.

Maybe a bootlegging variant? (Supercharged fast engines, some sort of ECM maybe?)

Hopefully they have a "Advocacy Special" version with the 2nd seat readded, maybe a better power plant a la super hornet.

Did it used to be a 2 seater? I didn't remember remembering that.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Did it used to be a 2 seater? I didn't remember remembering that.
Yessir, the original Avenger model had a 2nd seat right behind the pilots, supposedly for training purposes as (at the time) the Avenger was the main trainer used by the UEE Navy. Which is now fufilled by the Gladius.

The Avenger was the first ship redone with PBR, and it got the exterior ladder and second seat removed when they did it in oh...November of last year?. (it also got the super cool POLICE gloss details on the wings)

Reactions: WhooptyWoo

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Man, that older picture really highlights how much they spruced it up with the update. I'm very interested to see what the options are, I'd be all about a high-speed bootlegger model.

Everytime I see this ship, I'm reminded of the Bluesmobile.

Forgot your password?