Awesome new re-entry effects!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Count me annoyed the Starlifter is in whitebox. They need to stop putting newer ships ahead of ships people bought years earlier, like the BMM and Polaris.
I've got both of the BMM & the Polaris in my hangar waiting to be finished. While I'm eagerly looking forward to them being able to be used in the Verse, I'm also fine with CIG taking their time to get them done right based on their lore & concept descriptions. I'm fine with this because of how great of a job they've done with ships like the Reclaimer, 890J, Hammerhead & now Carrack.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Frankly, I'm surprised. I thought the Polaris had a role in SQ42. Could it be so do tanks? Else why push the Starlifter forward?
Based on the lore of what happened on Vega II, I'm sure that is why they are working on the StarLifter for SQ42. I'm also sure that somebody is working on the Polaris for SQ42 as well. We might simply not know about that yet until its further along.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Based on the lore of what happened on Vega II, I'm sure that is why they are working on the StarLifter for SQ42. I'm also sure that somebody is working on the Polaris for SQ42 as well. We might simply not know about that yet until its further along.
Concur. I think we'll see it before too too long

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There are a lot of mights and maybes though, and that is causing a lot of problems with players who have waited for a long time for ships they have no updates for. I think CIG knows this and that's why the Carrack is in PTU. But from that perspective, the Carrack is a carrot.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
There are a lot of mights and maybes though, and that is causing a lot of problems with players who have waited for a long time for ships they have no updates for. I think CIG knows this and that's why the Carrack is in PTU. But from that perspective, the Carrack is a carrot.
Carrots are healthy. Good for the eyes I hear. Maybe I should eat more. Many more. May help with the blindness situation this Owl experiences

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Carrots are healthy. Good for the eyes I hear. Maybe I should eat more. Many more. May help with the blindness situation this Owl experiences
I don't think the carrots will be able to counteract the effect of the massive consumption of hops though.
I would say that depends on if you can create a delicious beer out of carrots & if within that process the nutrients within the carrots that are beneficial to you can be contained within the final beer product.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I don't think the carrots will be able to counteract the effect of the massive consumption of hops though.
And masturbation. Lol. Between those two, I think I know why I'm Blind.
I would say that depends on if you can create a delicious beer out of carrots & if within that process the nutrients within the carrots that are beneficial to you can be contained within the final beer product.
Sounds like it would go great with carrot cake.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yes, you can. I mean you can make beer out of sweet potato, which I hate, so why not carrots which I like? And there are craft brewers that do. In fact...

Sounds like it would go great with carrot cake.
Cough cough... https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/carrot-cake/

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
For those not diabetic, it can be served with sugar cookies & the sort of icing that traditionally comes on carrot cake. We'll call that combo Carrack Delight.
I happen to like carrot cake without icing, and you know that sugar doesn't normally survive the brewing process. The sugars are broken down and turned into ethanol and carbon dioxide. So if a beer is sweet, someone added sugar after fermentation.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For those not diabetic, it can be served with sugar cookies & the sort of icing that traditionally comes on carrot cake. We'll call that combo Carrack Delight.
Mmmmm, cream cheese icing.
I happen to like carrot cake without icing, and you know that sugar doesn't normally survive the brewing process. The sugars are broken down and turned into ethanol and carbon dioxide. So if a beer is sweet, someone added sugar after fermentation.
the-more-you-know-1.jpg

Forgot your password?