Backer Questions

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
$40, not $45.

I recommend buying the Mustang Beta. Tiny space apartment, complete with restroom, bed, couch, kitchen, walk in closet, and respectable defensive abilities.

All for only $40 as a standalone ship!
Yeah, he may enjoy the Beta. We can always do it, then upgrade if he wants more.

Reactions: Accented

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
$40, not $45.

I recommend buying the Mustang Beta. Tiny space apartment, complete with restroom, bed, couch, kitchen, walk in closet, and respectable defensive abilities.

All for only $40 as a standalone ship!
Just watched a walk though on YouTube. That does look like a pretty cool little ship.

How does it hold up in a fight?

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Just watched a walk though on YouTube. That does look like a pretty cool little ship.

How does it hold up in a fight?
Relatively well, actually.

A combination of Mustang trademark maneuverability and size 2 shields allow it to stay alive for quite some time, and four size one guns can really pack a punch with the right loadout.

It's like the hippie brother of the Delta.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
We made a deal that I can spend 100$ ON HIS Credit card, and I'd get a ship worth the same amount, because that's what he spent. I managed to delay his decision (impulse) until I could get some information.
Don't get me wrong. i like Chris Roberts and his games
but I also like watching @Blind Owl 's kids graduate college....

So what's the cheapest shit in the galaxy (that's worth flying?) that I can buy?
Seriously...
I'm more than willing to fly my free Aurora into the sun, and then using my (not yet decided)_ spaceship_graphics not created yet_So glichey_wtf Chris Roberts_Alpaha,LOL to win my way to mastery!

So that being said.
I forget why I'm typing.
If you're using his card I say you CCU that Blue to a Constellation Pheonix (oops, its spelled similar to Taurus, right?). It's supposed to be super versitile. Or maybe a DURp, it might be fun.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm a real boy now!
Thank you all for your input and such....
Also, sorry for the HORRIBLE use of drunk English. I feel bad, because my brain can use a keyboard while I'm hammered stupid drunk, but I can never fly, no matter how sober I get...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We got him a 325A, to learn to fly/fight. His fleet is growing. Mwaaahahah. He now needs to make that decision as to weather he keeps the Blue or CCU's the girl to the Khartu-al. He does have that option sitting in his hanger.
Aurora LN
325A
Cutty Blue/Khartu-al.

*sniffle* My 33 year old brother is all grown up. Haha

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'd hold off on the Khartu-al until they figure out what's going on. I got one and I'm seriously disappointed with it. The move to single seat is fine, but it went from 6 guns to 2.

Also listed as Explorer now. Wtf is that?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?