Batman v Superman Teaser Trailer

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Batman with a gun!?

That armor batman has is so fucking sick, omg.

"Tell me....do you bleed?"
"You will."

fuuuuuuck me this looks good. With this and Star Wars back to back, AND DEADPOOL BEING SHOT RIGHT NOW, I am channeling my inner white girl and literally can't even.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
More excited for the Deadpool movie myself because BATFLECK, but this will probably be pretty awesome.

I was one of the naysayers about Heath Ledger playing the Joker and he ended up being fantastic in the role, but still...why, why, why did they have to go with Ben Affleck of all people? Egads. :p

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
More excited for the Deadpool movie myself because BATFLECK, but this will probably be pretty awesome.

I was one of the naysayers about Heath Ledger playing the Joker and he ended up being fantastic in the role, but still...why, why, why did they have to go with Ben Affleck of all people? Egads. :p
People said the same thing about Michael Keaton being Batman and he turned out to be the imo best live action Batman we've ever had. Lets see the man in action before we judge this one. The movie as a whole may suck but lets give Ben the benefit here.

Reactions: CaptainRichard
Forgot your password?