Battlestar Galactica battle montage to get you hyped for the PU:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
...And I think it goes without saying if you have not watched Battlestar Galactica you are at a huge disservice to yourself, your organization, and your species.....

Thanks for posting this Captain Richard.. I wanted something to enjoy as I eat my crappy chow hall food ;)

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
NKato showed me that a few weeks ago. I think we can all agree that is the absolute best case scenario for star citizen :D

FireData

Lieutenant
Dec 4, 2014
RSI Handle
FireData
I'm sure AI will be useful considering all the fodder that'd be required.

On another note, those alien ships are going to be my #1 goal in the PU. See all those wrecks? I'd be surprised if some of the tech from the larger ships wasn't still usable. Not to mention the smaller ships, as I'm sure some are still remotely usable (maybe the docking bay wasn't completely destroyed?).
And I'd imagine alien stuff to be worth more, as shown by the Vanduul Scythe. Supply and demand does wonders, no?

Ginger_Ninja

Lieutenant
Sep 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Ginger_Ninja
Fun fact: I was actually a developer for the game "Battlestar Galactica Online" (Fourm names were GammaRayBurst then BP Squishy if anyone here was active in that community).

I always wished our game resembled fights like that from the series. I have high hopes for SC!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Fun fact: I was actually a developer for the game "Battlestar Galactica Online" (Fourm names were GammaRayBurst then BP Squishy if anyone here was active in that community).

I always wished our game resembled fights like that from the series. I have high hopes for SC!
SQUISHY!

Reactions: o-BHG-o

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
personally I'm looking forward to moments like these

we won't have that most likely. 100 ships is stated to be around the maximum, and that number may actually drop. As the game progresses, and as technology progresses, I'm sure that number will rise. But on launch, we may be lucky to have as many as 50 ships in one area.

thedeadlybutter

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2014
RSI Handle
thedeadlybutters
we won't have that most likely. 100 ships is stated to be around the maximum, and that number may actually drop. As the game progresses, and as technology progresses, I'm sure that number will rise. But on launch, we may be lucky to have as many as 50 ships in one area.
I'm guessing you haven't seen that video (it has nothing to do with massive battles)

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I'm guessing you haven't seen that video (it has nothing to do with massive battles)
everything EVE has to do with massive battles. Unless you're focusing on the team play aspect.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Does this mean massive waiting queues to get into areas? Or that your "group" will be split into 4 different instances of the same area?
Definite no on the waiting ques. There will be no such thing at all, you shouldn't even notice load times. In terms of splitting up, that is probable. We just don't know though. Have to wait and see.

Forgot your password?