Bean here done that

Bean Bandit

Lieutenant
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Bean86
Hi everybody
most people know me by the name of Bean. Star Citizen handle Bean86.

Where you from stranger?

Originally from Switzerland, I currently reside in Tel Aviv/Israel but that changes every few years so I call the planet my home (at least until we start moving into space)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I played several of CR games and always like them.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything that's fun - I'm a bit of an allrounder (read I suck at everything equally)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong if we talk 'computer' games.

What other games do you play?
Not much recently, I used to be a big fan of Ultima Online back in the days.

Picard or Kirk?
Scotty

I hope that living in Belgium for a year qualifies for membership. The capital Bruxelles holds an annual beer festival with 100s of different local brands and they start at 9AM (I was there one hour later due to a hangover) :rolleyes:

Droc

Captain
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Droc
Awesome, I gotta talk to you on teamspeak sometime.
I recently became extremely interested in the conflict between Israel and Hamas. But information is so biased that we get here in Canada and I haven't gotten the opinion from anyone in the region.
Not to pry you for political talk or anything, but it blows my mind to think what it must be like to live there.
I have so many questions..... But you have to answer them in a sexy voice.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! I think my first game was Prince of Persia because my parents used to play and they let me play sometimes. Or it could have been the golf game that was included in those original Apple computers...

Bean Bandit

Lieutenant
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Bean86
doh, forgot to set email notifications and so completly lost track of this post...

@Droc I'll answer as good as I can, Propaganda is strong even around here - though the sexy voice is ot going to happen ;)

PS: switched my ships about a little these days and went for fewer but bigger ones.

I now own a M50, F7C-M Super Hornet, Carrack and Reclaimer - for the later two I'm looking forward to have you lot aboard - beverages will be provided :)

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Pong if we talk 'computer' games.
Oh HELL yes! That was mine too. You must be as old as I am. You poor bastard...

Headline--} "The Universe suffered a terrible defeat today by Captain Easy and the Bean Bandit! Shockingly they were only armed with pong paddles."

Welcome to TEST.

Bean Bandit

Lieutenant
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Bean86
Cheers guys, now that I got notifications activated I'll be faster to reply.

Well @Captain Easy I haven't reached your experience level just yet but I pretty much stopped caring about biological age quite a while ago as I found out it's more of a mindset. Me being almost bald for a few years now might have had something to do with it ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Picard or Kirk?
Scotty

I hope that living in Belgium for a year qualifies for membership. The capital Bruxelles holds an annual beer festival with 100s of different local brands and they start at 9AM (I was there one hour later due to a hangover) :rolleyes:
You know who the real hero of the Enterprise was. All those fancy boys up on the bridge can't do a thing without their engineer. Welcome (Belatedly) to TEST, Bean!

Reactions: Bean Bandit

Bean Bandit

Lieutenant
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Bean86
You know who the real hero of the Enterprise was. All those fancy boys up on the bridge can't do a thing without their engineer. Welcome (Belatedly) to TEST, Bean!
I'll have to exclude Pavel from the fancy boys - I built a few racecars in my life and best performance you get from engineer and driver working together :D

Forgot your password?