Beer Around the World (What are you drinking)

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
Considering Test's culture, I find it extremely odd that a thread such as this does not already exist. We've got people from all over the world, so I am interested to see the beers of the world. I am big into craft beers, so I am always looking for new tastes.

There was an app a while back that allowed you to keep track of what beers you have drank and allowed you to upload photos (Untapped, or something like that). I kind of want to do a similar thing here. Only post what you can snap a picture of (what you're drinking, not simply what you like/know).

My first two are Ballast Point: Grapefruit Sculpin
wayd2.jpg

and Elevation: First Cast
wayd1.jpg

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
Currently? Like this very second???? Deschutes Hop Slice Summer Ale.

Has some local Three Floyds Space Ship Middle Finger in the fridge if I wanna get spicy.

I also have 5 gallons of an IPA finishing up the fermentation process this weekend.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Just finished my can of Krusovice Svetle (if thats what it's called), as it's somekinda international beer day or sumthin so anything would pass for a beer...
As a TEST member, it's not like we need a reason to have a beer though :D
Tomorrow I'll go for my last 2 Valentins Hefeweissbier in preparation for my 2 weeks off by the lakeside, when I'll be living on that stuff, literraly :D

Forgot your password?