BeerMonster reporting for duty!

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
Where you from stranger?

Im form Ireland.... The land of saints, scholars and more importantly Guinness.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Iv always been a huge Sci-Fi fan.... The moment I seen Chris Roberts doing his sales pitch for this game I was pulling out my credit card like it was happy hour on St. Patrick's day.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Smuggling, Piracy, Making Space Rum, Drinking Space Rum and other Space Rum related activities.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Probably Duck Hunt on the old school Nintendo

What other games do you play?

Planetside2, Ark Survival Evolved, Kerbal Space program, Path of Exile, Total War, Divinity: Original Sin, War Thunder, Dawn of War..... Have tons of other games that I don't play anymore.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I found it on the Organizations section on the RSI website. I nearly died laughing reading all the propaganda stuff...... Plus I heard that alcoholism and reckless flying was not only tolerated but encouraged.

Picard or Kirk?

Han Solo

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Space rum is a necessary ingredient for space piracy.

Reactions: BeerMonster

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

"The land of saints, scholars and more importantly Guinness." My Mother's Grandparents were from Ireland. That explains a lot. Ha. Ha..

I played Duck Hunt on my Apple II E - haven't heard that game mentioned in a long time.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I found it on the Organizations section on the RSI website. I nearly died laughing reading all the propaganda stuff...... Plus I heard that alcoholism and reckless flying was not only tolerated but encouraged.

Picard or Kirk?

Han Solo
'Nuff said. Haha. Welcome.

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
Im also a pretty decent FPS player. So if any of you Swashbuckling captains are looking for an 'Olde Sea Dog' to man your battle ship, im always open for business. I will accept payments in the form of booty, alcohol, narcotics or slaves!

Last edited:

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I like the extra effort you put in by coloring your text. But it clearly shows you aren't drunk enough. Please remedy that and try again.

Forgot your password?