Best ship for hauling ?

Amon Morell

Space Marshal
Jun 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Amon Morell
Ok guys, i know that there is no best ship, but since our base will be in low secure space what ship do you think will be best for pure hauling.
I have CCU my Lancer Max to Taurus and im thinking about to CCU it again to the Hull C in the upcoming sale.
Do you think that this is a good idea ? Any suggestions ?

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
What is the application? Are you looking for moving volume? Hull series. Are you wanting to do it solo? Probably a Freelancer. Looking to move small valuable things quickly? You might need nothing more than an Aurora or 300 Series.

Reactions: scooter6139

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Taurus might not be a bad choice either as its highly modable? is that a word?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Ok guys, i know that there is no best ship, but since our base will be in low secure space what ship do you think will be best for pure hauling.
I have CCU my Lancer Max to Taurus and im thinking about to CCU it again to the Hull C in the upcoming sale.
Do you think that this is a good idea ? Any suggestions ?

CARRACK has multiple containers it carries that can hold 1400SCU ea.
not to mention most advanced sensor quite, scout ship, landing pad, armoured explorer, great on fuel with extra fuel cache, land rover, bling factor, and the fact its semi heavily armed with 2 x S4 and 2x S5 guns.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
CARRACK has multiple containers it carries that can hold 1400SCU ea.
not to mention most advanced sensor quite, scout ship, landing pad, armoured explorer, great on fuel with extra fuel cache, land rover, bling factor, and the fact its semi heavily armed with 2 x S4 and 2x S5 guns.
This ship screams buy me!!! If you can crew it and afford it you cant go wrong with a Carrack!

Reactions: Azmodeth

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Bang for buck the BMM is a steal. CIG has admitted it's severely under-priced for what you get. Hella nice cargo space, well armored, fast (for its size) and well armed (for a merchant ship. Not a Destroyer or Corvette, but she definitely has some teeth!). Less of a "pure cargo" hauler to me, and more of a Deep Space Trader that can hold its own better than any other cargo ship her size.

Beware though, Banu MM and Caterpillar are two of the least updated or talked about ships. Ye be warned.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Bang for buck the BMM is a steal. CIG has admitted it's severely under-priced for what you get. Hella nice cargo space, well armored, fast (for its size) and well armed (for a merchant ship. Not a Destroyer or Corvette, but she definitely has some teeth!). Less of a "pure cargo" hauler to me, and more of a Deep Space Trader that can hold its own better than any other cargo ship her size.

Beware though, Banu MM and Caterpillar are two of the least updated or talked about ships. Ye be warned.
Curiously though what do we know about the MM ?

There is actually a plethora of information recently on the caterpillar.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Curiously though what do we know about the MM ?

There is actually a plethora of information recently on the caterpillar.
He pretty much covered all of it. There hasn't been an update to the BMM since the concept sale.

Reactions: mromutt
O

Omusul

BMM for the price of $250 is a good armoured hauler
Hull series for pure cargo runs but a bit of a soft target $50 to $600
Connie Taurus, Freelancer Max, Caterpillar are also good options...
and you want any of these with LTI go the P-72 route during the sale not really a sale, sale

Forgot your password?