BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So happy I got a BMM at original concept, and somehow managed to keep it all this time. I know I thought about CCU'ing it or melting for store creds a few times, but somehow managed to avoid it. The BMM just keeps getting better and better...
Wow original one? what's that melt value???

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So happy I got a BMM at original concept, and somehow managed to keep it all this time. I know I thought about CCU'ing it or melting for store creds a few times, but somehow managed to avoid it. The BMM just keeps getting better and better...
I'm curious, was th eOC ever sold with a model/poster?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm curious what the future paint schemes for the BMM will be when it is released into the Verse. Would anybody like to toss in their speculations or what they'd like to see?

Personally, if I could design a paint scheme for a BMM, I'd have it be similar to that of the Defender, but it would be matte black with those access markings done in 24k gold so that as the ship would fly the the vastness of the Verse, the light would give a shimmering almost hypnotic or holographic effect to it.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Nice I cant work out how I managed to get my BMM (ccu from a warbond defender) for $235
Well, here is my updated CCU chain to BMM (Gemini to BMM was bought when BMM was $350)

Cumuprice​
55​
60​
65​
85​
90​
115​
120​
125​
130​
135​
140​
150​
200​
210​
Increment​
55​
5​
5​
20​
5​
25​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
10​
50​
10​
Ship​
Cyclone​
Mustang Delta​
Nomad​
Cutlass Black​
Nova​
Razor​
Constellation Taurus​
Hurricane​
Corsair​
San'tok.yāi​
Mercury Star Runner​
Vanguard Harbinger​
Starfarer Gemini​
Merchantman​

Just realized the other day that Taurus had had a quite considerable price bump, which is pretty significant seen how it wasn't all that expensive in the first place, I'm pretty sure someone here hinted at that it could be getting one, so my thanks. Other than that, I've been hunting some IAE warbond CCUs. Hence why you see lots of those $5 increments there.

So I could get a BMM with melt value of $210... But I think I can do better once the Hull series is out, got few CCUs to A, B and C waiting.

🍻𝅘𝅥𝅯 ♫ ♪ Let's drink beer and play the CCU game guys~~ 𝅘𝅥𝅯 ♫ ♪ 🍻:like:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I'm curious what the future paint schemes for the BMM will be when it is released into the Verse. Would anybody like to toss in their speculations or what they'd like to see?

Personally, if I could design a paint scheme for a BMM, I'd have it be similar to that of the Defender, but it would be matte black with those access markings done in 24k gold so that as the ship would fly the the vastness of the Verse, the light would give a shimmering almost hypnotic or holographic effect to it.
Have you seen the Platinum Livery for the Defender? I'd like to see that replicated to the BMM.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Well, here is my updated CCU chain to BMM (Gemini to BMM was bought when BMM was $350)

Cumuprice​
55​
60​
65​
85​
90​
115​
120​
125​
130​
135​
140​
150​
200​
210​
Increment​
55​
5​
5​
20​
5​
25​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
10​
50​
10​
Ship​
Cyclone​
Mustang Delta​
Nomad​
Cutlass Black​
Nova​
Razor​
Constellation Taurus​
Hurricane​
Corsair​
San'tok.yāi​
Mercury Star Runner​
Vanguard Harbinger​
Starfarer Gemini​
Merchantman​

Just realized the other day that Taurus had had a quite considerable price bump, which is pretty significant seen how it wasn't all that expensive in the first place, I'm pretty sure someone here hinted at that it could be getting one, so my thanks. Other than that, I've been hunting some IAE warbond CCUs. Hence why you see lots of those $5 increments there.

So I could get a BMM with melt value of $210... But I think I can do better once the Hull series is out, got few CCUs to A, B and C waiting.

🍻𝅘𝅥𝅯 ♫ ♪ Let's drink beer and play the CCU game guys~~ 𝅘𝅥𝅯 ♫ ♪ 🍻:like:
Also Caterpillar bump, but I read somewhere else that you know it already. (If Cat new price < Gemini).

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Also Caterpillar bump, but I read somewhere else that you know it already. (If Cat new price < Gemini).
I mean, it was you and Thalstan who told me that. In this thread xD
So, yeah, thank you guys for that.

Cat is going up in price soon, so you might want to get an upgrade from something to a cat…. For now, the origin 400i to cat will probably work well
Really? How'd ya figure?
CIG said the Cat price will go up during IAE. See the spectrum post for Horror Beyond the Stars event.
Right now the Cat is available in the upgrade store at its "not yet raised" price. Better stock up ;)

edit : source https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/day-of-the-vara-2951-halloween/4387816
Interesting, good to know. Harbringer -> Caterpillar actually adds nicely to the end of my longest CCU path. Now if only it was a modest $40 bump, that'd be perfect. Need to get to $5 below Gemini.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I highly suspect the BMM will become a limited ship at some point, and I forget how they handle CCUs when they do those transitions.…even if it doesn’t become limited, I see it quickly becoming the his best priced non limited ship, si I don’t see much value in keeping multiple CCUs for it…

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I highly suspect the BMM will become a limited ship at some point, and I forget how they handle CCUs when they do those transitions.…even if it doesn’t become limited, I see it quickly becoming the his best priced non limited ship, si I don’t see much value in keeping multiple CCUs for it…
For sure they wont remove the CCUs you have in hangar.
Bought back most of my stock from buyback last year, to be safe.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
@FZD Ah yes you're right it was in here ^^ It is worth a 5$ bet hehe (Harbinger>Caterpillar, available now). If that works, I can make my own BMM close to 150$ here.
Ohh nice, you got me beat there, I'd only get $165 with optimal cat->gemini.
Hmm, I suppose I could start from a referral Merlin, that would knock it down to like $140. But it wouldn't have melt value so I don't think that counts. Still, that'd be one incredicheap BMM, like, a sort of achievement really.

I don't think CIG has ever taken anything away you've paid for, I don't think they'd do so for already purchased CCUs either. At one point I think they stopped offering CCUs to hull limited ships, but, and I might be mistaken on this, they're once again offering CCUs to hull limited ships, they're just real hard to get. Didn't they come in like 3 waves during the some specific day of IAE, and the most popular limited ships got sold in like 5 minutes or less... do I remember wrong?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ohh nice, you got me beat there, I'd only get $165 with optimal cat->gemini.
I have a few warbond Hurricane to MSR for 5$ ;)

I don't think CIG has ever taken anything away you've paid for, I don't think they'd do so for already purchased CCUs either. At one point I think they stopped offering CCUs to hull limited ships, but, and I might be mistaken on this, they're once again offering CCUs to hull limited ships, they're just real hard to get. Didn't they come in like 3 waves during the some specific day of IAE, and the most popular limited ships got sold in like 5 minutes or less... do I remember wrong?
Depends now. For IAE 2950 for exemple they put all the Polaris warbond CCU during the 1st wave only. No new CCU for other 2 waves. The Polaris is not limited ship since ILW 2951.

Maybe the BMM will become limited someday. But I doubt it when you see that the Orion, the A2 and the Polaris are now not limited anymore.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Currently, the BMM is soft-limited, as you can only buy it during certain events or if you're Concierge you can get it in a jumbo package like the 'Convoy Package', so they could start capping the numbers they sell during those events. Plus, they've purged ships and CCUs from buyback in the past for other ships, so not a stretch to do it again, but not ones currently in anyone's hanger (closest they've done to that was the stuff bought from 'Electronic Access', but that was a soft purge since we got the UEC back.)

Forgot your password?