Brigands Anyone?

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
While I'm aware TEST does not find the paperless acquisition of various goods as a ill mannered. I AM curious as to how many of you are interested in this sort of work, and what the views will be if such a profession were to impact the relations of the organizations as a whole diplomatically.
After all, I've had such issues arise in the past, where after relieving a particularly angry child of his new toy. He later went to his command. They then contacted us and after some threats to our well being that ended with his ship being deleted, they started a war.
Just curious, Don't want to create problems.
Let me know, and contact me if you're interested. I've got a few concepts I'm working through that should make for some solid piracy.

Last edited:

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I'd prefer the privateer route than the pirate route. But I guess we will all working under the TEST flag...

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
YO HO HARRRR!!!

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Our fleet is massive. Russian and I will gladly devote our time to protect the interests of the Org no matter how we protect its interests. If another Org blatantly targets our org members, we will retaliate, and I get the vibe from other people that this is a common view.

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
Glad to hear it!
So when can i take the javelin for a spin ;)

Reactions: Randson

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
I wouldnt mind working on a ship like that at all. Piracy I assume will need to take a backseat for a while once PU gets launched and test orients itself.
Mind messaging me who to contact?

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
Thank you!

Forgot your password?