Building Murray Cup Manager minigame in Unity

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Hello Comrades,

I am building a small minigame where you'll manage a "professional" team of mustangs to compete for something. (maybe Putins, who knows)
You wont actively race, but rather watch how AI races for you. However, the pilot is the one who signs the contract with you and races in a ship that you build with the team that you hired. He will also pitstop when you need him to, he will wear a Test sponsored t-shirt if you tell him to and he might even tickle your testies if the money is there too.

But here is the problem. Next to genetically, i am also artistically challenged. Can't do creative stuff if my life depended on it. If there are any artists who would like to join the project, please let me know. 2D, 3D and every D in between.
If you have any other skills like programming, networking, extensive knowledge of particles etc awesome, this project needs you!

here is a very rough proof of concept of how racing would look, minus UI, 3d models, physics, gameplay, polish (everything really)

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Looks cool! Unfortunately my coding area is in Web development not native stuff sorry.

Good luck though!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Looks cool! Unfortunately my coding area is in Web development not native stuff sorry.

Good luck though!
actually i could use a web developer as it is going to have an asynchronous multiplayer game (at least a small portion of the game)

PvtHike

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
PvtHike
I'd love to help, but I just started relearning all of the programming stuff I forgot over the last decade and my artistic ability is maybe just above stick figures. I'd basically be dead weight at the moment.

Forgot your password?