BulletMagnet Intro

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Hello everyone!

I am a new joiner to TEST, but not to Star Citizen. I have been an avid follower since 2013. I live outside of Washington D.C., so I hope to see you guys on Mumble during US East-Coast times :)

I have absolutely no clue what I want to do when SC goes live....I think I'd like to live a life very similar to Han Solo! Smuggling, and some mild roughing around....maybe save a planet or two from destruction. That kind of stuff.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome to TEST! I have a feeling most of us aren't really sure just what exactly we'll end up doing in the PU, but it doesn't hurt to have a bunch of drunks to do it with :D

Reactions: Devil Doge

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
I'm not even entirely sure what I'm doing now.

Excellent intro in true TEST fashion by not being able to follow the only instruction in the forum, to use the template for intros. Good blend of incompetency and disrespect, Montoya will be proud.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to the BEST Squardon! And as others have said, we don't know what we're doing now, let alone when SC goes live, that's what makes us TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'm not even

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
love the avatar

so unique

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Since I like to do first then ask for permission, I figured I will retrofit the "rules" now

Where you from stranger? Washington D.C. Metro area

What drew you to Star Citizen? I LOVED Privateer back in the day and the Connie looked like a great ship to fly!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I look forward to the 6Es - Explore Environments, Exterminate Enemies, Establish Economies

What was the first game you remember playing? Peek-a-boo with my parents. Video game - I forgot it's name but it was a space sim on Commodore 64 on a 5.4 floppy!

What other games do you play? League of Legends, Call of Duty, other story-driven FPS & PC games

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was searching for an org that ticked the box on casual gaming, large and open to various types of activities. When I saw the graphic with our organization chart, I was sold! Tired of the hardcore orgs that want to limit how you play an open-world game that hasn't even been finalized yet.

Picard or Kirk? Oh man, this one is super tough. 42.

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Connie looks like a scaled up Tarsus.

Welcome to TEST!

Note: If your bullets are sticking to a magnet they are steel (the bullet core, jacket, or the casing). Watch out for berdan primer cases (they are frequently steel) as they will fuck up a depriming pin meant for boxer primers.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Have you heard out they're coming out with Peek-a-boo 2? It looks hardcore.

Welcome!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Picard or Kirk? Oh man, this one is super tough. 42.
your answer shows that you have divined the true significance of the question

welcome, Grasshopper

Forgot your password?