Calling all role-players

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
When 2.0 comes out I want to start streaming live, semi-scripted stories inside the SC universe. I need role-players to be willing to become my crew and guests to be pirates or thugs. Crew members will need to be able to play for 1 hour on 1 night (maybe around 7PM EST) a week, interrupted (I am thinking a Friday or Saturday). Guest will be able volunteer themselves when they are able.

What do you need to do if you want to join?
First reply to this thread with your character's name, call sign, and if you want to be a guest or crew member.
Then let me know when you will be able to play a game of Vanduul Swarm with me, you will have to stay in character in match.

I am hoping to be able to crew my constellation, or retaliator.
If you are wanting to be a guest here are the types of jobs I am looking for.
Client (giving us jobs to do)
Foe (fighting us)
Friend (other ships and people we work with)

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
this next release will not be multi-crew for arena commander. Just in case you did not know that. If you are referring to AC 2.0 then that is still a good ways off. They will be working on mini-PU and Star Marine first. But I am always down to crew or guest. I have a Aquila if you want to crew more than one crew ship for this.

Adiran "Wælsleaht" crew or guest.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
this next release will not be multi-crew for arena commander. Just in case you did not know that. If you are referring to AC 2.0 then that is still a good ways off. They will be working on mini-PU and Star Marine first. But I am always down to crew or guest. I have a Aquila if you want to crew more than one crew ship for this.

Adiran "Wælsleaht" crew or guest.
2.0 is the mini-PU and that is what I will be starting this on, the long term goal for me is to have full missions in the full PU when it comes out, but I got to start with the smaller mini-PU to get better at it by the time the full PU is out.

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
SolarianShift (ingame)

I would be interested in seeing where 2.0 lands us before committing to a role. It would also have to be a day I am able to play, which again is contingent on when the patch lands, moreover, when it is stable.

As for flying VS, I am always willing to do so so long as I am around. I work overnights in the EST timezone so my play schedule is all sorts of fuckered right now. Hit me up on Discord (Solarian) if you want to chat more about this.

As stated elsewhere, I am also writing an in-fiction story based around my character, so this will be good practice and a way to flesh out my character's nuances in flight/fight/etc.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I would love to get involved in a non-major role (spotty commitments). Usually available between 10pm to 1am cst. Have Roleplaying experience, but streaming and video would be new to me.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'd love to be crew, but I'm afraid of making any commitments with my schedule, so I probably should stick to guest.

-MzHartz a.k.a. Zamara Harti

Forgot your password?