CALLING ALL TEST EAST COASTERS

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
its in reference to the eastern US and Canada timezone -4:00 GMT, though some have taken it to mean the east coast on anything, which is quite funny
If you are basing it off of -4 gmt. Then it excludes other parts of the eastern seaboard, Florida is -5 gmt. US East Coast by definition is the coast bordering the Atlantic Ocean. Although i would argue that the Gulf of Mexico is part of the North Atlantic Ocean. Therefore Texas,Louisiana,Georgia, ,Florida etc. is on the "East Coast".

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
If you are basing it off of -4 gmt. Then it excludes other parts of the eastern seaboard, Florida is -5 gmt. US East Coast by definition is the coast bordering the Atlantic Ocean. Although i would argue that the Gulf of Mexico is part of the North Atlantic Ocean. Therefore Texas,Louisiana,Georgia, ,Florida etc. is on the "East Coast".
He is in Connecticut which is in -4:00 GMT, the purpose of this thread is supposedly to find individuals who are in the time zone and as such is easier to organize events together. I however am not him so i could be wrong, but from where i'm sitting this seems to be what he means. He used East Coast as a shorthand for -4:00 GMT.

Forgot your password?