CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Good grief. Just tried for the seventh time and I still can't beat it. I haven't been blown up yet, but it's always a race between Fuel and Morale to see which one runs out faster. :P

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Google Doc.
This took way longer than it should have
That was you who made this? Props! It definitely helped me out, as I was getting pretty frustrated getting to the last two choices before running out of fuel or morale.

I like the ideal of little game/event titles that aren't related to pledge levels! It was a fun way to introduce the Carrack! Much like the "hacked" information on the Herald. Props to the website designers for that!

Good grief. Just tried for the seventh time and I still can't beat it. I haven't been blown up yet, but it's always a race between Fuel and Morale to see which one runs out faster. :p
Yeah, it took me quite a lot of tries to get it. I couldn't figure out if it was taking a long time to scroll down to the last two choices or if it was designed to be a large scroll area so that it came down to Fuel vs. Morale in a tight standoff.

From what I could tell, as the days progressed through the scrolling, you lost fuel. Integrity would go up almost all the time, I think indicating that the ship was being repaired between fights? Morale would generally go down, but I could see it randomly go up sometimes? I guess morale was more of a randomness element based on the day's grub and how horny everyone was getting? :D

The red circles are obviously players who didn't make it, but what are the blue circles? Was I supposed to click on them?

Anyway, you can do it CaptainRichard! Show off your new title tonight on Twitch!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
The blue circles were advertising blurbs from the main Carrack page. Something to click between scrolling.

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?