Carrack Release

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
A thread for all your giddy ponderances. . .post them here.

Anyone know if they decided to go with the big glowy gold triangle thrusters and yellow accents? They're very TESTishly loving.

View attachment 14917
She is rather pretty. They haven't released any new updated images in a little while & she's supposedly undergoing her final touchups in the looks department currently. So we'll find out "Soon (tm)". Personally, I'd much rather have CIG change the color of the various thruster jets based on the engines that we use. I'd love to eventually paint my Carrack flat matt black with gold trim & accents here & there. Then have it's Quantum Drive deliver a golden version the green Banu's Quantum jump look.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
A thread for all your giddy ponderances. . .post them here.

Anyone know if they decided to go with the big glowy gold triangle thrusters and yellow accents? They're very TESTishly loving.
Don't know for the yellow trimming but the triangle engines are gone in favor of an array of more traditional one, taht unless they re-change the shape since the CitizenCon video.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hopefully, we will find out in a week or two. But as for the engines, I have a feeling they are staying like this.

download.jpg

Due to Anvils engine style guide as seen on the other ships.

download.jpg

John also said they only did slight modifications to the ships outside profile that were easy wins. Which I take to mean slight weight loss and more sharp geometric shapes then the rounding we saw at Citizencon.

But I don't think we will get back to this.

Image result for anvil carrack 2019

I'd be surprised if it has any changes from what we saw.

Image result for anvil carrack 2019

Attachments

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Crap, I just realized I'm going to be on a business trip for a week when it's delivered. Good luck.... sigh...
I suspect that the Carrack won't be delivered until the end of the month, which will probably coincide with when the V-Day promotion will end to start a new sales promotion.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Well this picture conveniently forgot the one ship, and it come with the carrack, the anvil pisce :

View attachment 14938View attachment 14939

View attachment 14940

Rotate them 180°, boom old carrack engine!

It is and I'd be very happy if these engine styles made it back to the Carrack, but I'm not holding my breath. They were changed from this to what we saw at Citizencon which is in line with what has come prior from Anvil. Either way, the Pisces is such a sweet little ship.

Forgot your password?