Carrack

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So, am I hallucinating or did CIG at one point during CitizenCon 2016 suggest we'd have the Carrack as part of 3.3, slated to be June of LAST year?

Does this mean that we 'might' expect the Carrack as part of 3.3 or 3.4 THIS year?

I am ready to take my Carrack out, really want to enjoy it - knowing full well it is not likely until some time in '19 by my guess - I am in a state of perpetual disappointment yet amazement and wonder.

3.0 has driven me insane, although I am digging my Penguin.

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Thanks @Doyzer, I missed that during the anniversary stuff - doubt we get her this year but nice to see progress and a bump in size to Cap.

I found some other artwork (engine room) and it is going to be super cool, I am just impatient.

'Gimp

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
All I can really say is... Carrack is super sexy! I am kinda kicking myself for thinking 'meh' when I first heard about it and had a chance to get it at the concept sale price with LTI. :P
It is super sexy which is why I CCU from the Aquila. I also can easily see the Carrack being a huge time and money sink for me as I just randomly go off exploring with not a care about being profitable just for the thrill of it.

Forgot your password?