CHAPPiE!

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
So got back from watching Chappie.. guessing its probably kinda old in america now but only came out here in the UK on friday.

Gotta admit i really enjoyed it, luckily the trailers didn't ruin anything or show just the good bits although they made me debate wanting to see it. Luckily i have an unlimited card so usually end up going to see films with mates even if they don't look that appealing. (Never watch Fox catcher.. utterly terrible).

Anyways.. Chappie was surprisingly good, i wont spoil it but for a light hearted film there is many feels and it managed to get a pretty heated debate going on the ride home.. which to me is 1 sign of a good film.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Wanted to see this one for a while, but we often get a theater release after it's already on torrents. Chappie however comes out this Wednesday, so i might as well check it out. Is it better than the modern robocop?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I've been looking forward to seeing this one. I think it's out already where here in 'murica.

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Wanted to see this one for a while, but we often get a theater release after it's already on torrents. Chappie however comes out this Wednesday, so i might as well check it out. Is it better than the modern robocop?
Its a hell of a lot better than modern robocop, personally thought it was garbage.

I was a little put off by the rap people at first.. don't remember their names but they add a little extra to the film that changing the flow nicely.
Wish we got different seats though.. people in front of us kept clapping followed by "damn cuzzy that shit fucking funny bro!" when something funny happened.
Wanted to kick em in the back of the head, who the fuck claps at the cinema? :mad:

Forgot your password?