Matticus

Ensign
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
Matticus
Where you from stranger?
I hail from Southern Ontario, Canada.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always loved the idea of a space sim. I got my start exploring the galaxy playing games like Mass Effect, and FTL. But there was just a certain itch that wasn't being scratched.
I loved reading stories about the crazy antics in EVE online. But found the game too Excely for my tastes.
I saw a post on reddit talking about how much god damn this money had raised, so I finally checked it out and immediately threw my wallet at the screen. I've been hyped ever since.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and combat.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Oh god, In grade 2 I remember playing old DOS games Midnight Rescue, Cross Country Canada
(Canadian version of the Oregon trail I suppose). Before getting my first NES and playing games like Mario and frustrating myself with Ninja Turtles.
What other games do you play?
When I have time to game, lately I've been playing things like Grand Theft Auto, Terraria, Saints Row, Fallout. Things of that Nature. Once in a while I'll play world of Warcraft. But I've been slowing moving away from that in anticipation of Star Citizen.
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk loses his shirt at least once an episode. My vote will have to go with the dignified demeanor of Picard.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Southern ON? Must be Burlington or close by. Do you have snow on the ground yet? :p

Great to have you here Matticus!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to forums :D feel free to clog up our server pipes with anything you want :D (need to make those hamsters work more since they are getting fat with laziness).

JL9977

Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JL9977
Hey buddy! Nice to see a fellow Canadian in the group! Maybe we'll be allowed to form a sub group and call them the snowbirds? We'll see if we can pull off some sweet stunts around some asteroids.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Holy shit the Canadians are invading! Well, could be worse, eh? At least we'll get lots of maple syrup to eat whilst watching hockey and otherwise spouting horribly overused stereotypes about America's hat.

I'm joking please don't hate me.

Forgot your password?