CitizenX - Member Introduction

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
CitizenX - aka Mike - Dropping in to say hello to everyone. Ive been a gamer since the 80's - Ive played pretty much every type of game out there and its been a while since i was excited about playing a new title - Star Citizen has my attention and I discovered it back in 2012 when I pledged on Kickstarter before the stretch goals were created.
I also have been involved in the Modding Community since the first RSI Website/Forums and have a few designs floating around if you look including the modular transport ship "centipede" which featured the spine style cargo pods underneath you will see incorporated into a ship in game. I would like to stroke my ego and think i planted that seed into the minds of the Devs somehow :)
I am married 20+ years to my wife Yvonne and my kids are grown and gone with kids of their own.. its just She and I.. and my yellow lab. - I have enough degrees and certifications to make a toilet roll from but i wont bore you with that but I will say i know my way around a PC and Photoshop pretty well.

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
Hi Mike! Welcome to test! Glad to have you with us! It's an unusually quiet night around here, sorry to not have a bigger welcome. Talk to Montoya or Loteus if you want to put your photoshop skills to the TEST (boo) and they'll get you situated with all of us creative guys! Find me or someone on teamspeak and say hi sometime!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Mike!
Another (early) 80's and up gamer here.
And always handy to have person that knows his way around photoshop, still learning myself :)

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome. technically i had my first C64 1989. is that still 80's ? yes (although i was 6 years old)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
Thx everybody - ill get the server added to my TS so you guys can hear what California/Tennessee country sounds like :)

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
I got on Teamspeak and saw alot of people in there but nobody was talking.... Must have been my guest status :)

Forgot your password?