Clip reporting in

InsertClip

Ensign
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Clipernois
Hello guys.

So as everyone else here, I am excited for Star Citizen and all its potential glory, and I have been running with PlanetSide 2 TEST since that game came out, and would love to continue the legacy and carry on into SC once its fully out. I have a bounty hunter package right now, just the 300i and the few perks they give you, but once I'm in the game I'm sure I'll want a small dog-fighter type craft.

Umm what else. I've been online playing FPS, RTS, RPGS, and flight sim games since I was 10 years old, including all the WWII Jane's flight sims if any of you remember those. Wing Commander 1 and 2, TIE Fighter, X-Wing. I am 28 now and while my skills aren't as sharp, I like to think I'm still a pretty good pilot :)

Anyways, I'm hoping to take to deep space with all you guys and get drunk while doing it so carry on.

-Andrew / Clip

Reactions: CitizenDad

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I spent a good 700hrs on PlanetSide2, it was a great game, probably still is, I just burned out.

Great to have you here!

InsertClip

Ensign
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Clipernois
it has its issues, but its a lot better now than it was in the first 6 months playing that game. They've made a lot of improvements.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello guys.

So as everyone else here, I am excited for Star Citizen and all its potential glory, and I have been running with PlanetSide 2 TEST since that game came out, and would love to continue the legacy and carry on into SC once its fully out. I have a bounty hunter package right now, just the 300i and the few perks they give you, but once I'm in the game I'm sure I'll want a small dog-fighter type craft.

Umm what else. I've been online playing FPS, RTS, RPGS, and flight sim games since I was 10 years old, including all the WWII Jane's flight sims if any of you remember those. Wing Commander 1 and 2, TIE Fighter, X-Wing. I am 28 now and while my skills aren't as sharp, I like to think I'm still a pretty good pilot :)

Anyways, I'm hoping to take to deep space with all you guys and get drunk while doing it so carry on.

-Andrew / Clip
Welcome Citizen :)

I will be setting up a PS2 Account and playing with you guys soon. Look forward to it very much. I have been playing on Connery as Vanu since Beta so I am not that big if a noob.

Thanks for stopping by and please have your drink in hand, with autopilot engaged, heading straight for the Sun!

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome, nice to meet a fellow PS2 player! I haven't played much lately, due to the lack of new content, but it's still a great game!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Welcome, nice to meet a fellow PS2 player! I haven't played much lately, due to the lack of new content, but it's still a great game!
Oh hey sorry to threadjack but can you please PM Server, Outfit info for PS2? I am making account right now to play with ya'll. I need all the training I can get for FPS. We should all be training for FPS.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Oh hey sorry to threadjack but can you please PM Server, Outfit info for PS2? I am making account right now to play with ya'll. I need all the training I can get for FPS. We should all be training for FPS.
I'm not actually in the outfit, it's VS.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Greetings and welcome!

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Greeting! Promptly crash an aurora in the sun.. It's required.

My latop never could handle Planetside 2 with more than 5 Fps. And since I bought my desktop, I never thought about it. Might have a look sometime xD

Anyways Welcome

InsertClip

Ensign
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Clipernois
Ahh, got ya roger that. Will ask around. Also, VS4LYFE suckaaa! Death to all you Dirty Terrans and filthy NewCom's :p
Zero,

TEST plays on Emerald (US East server) as the Vanu . The teamspeak is testoutfit.info . That is the fastest way to get in the outfit in the game and to start playing with people. There aren't many of us that play it on regular basis anymore, I think the most I see in channel is 8 or 10 and thats on a good night, but usually there are 2 or 3 people around to run in a small squad with. I'm on almost everyday, for example.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Zero,

TEST plays on Emerald (US East server) as the Vanu . The teamspeak is testoutfit.info . That is the fastest way to get in the outfit in the game and to start playing with people. There aren't many of us that play it on regular basis anymore, I think the most I see in channel is 8 or 10 and thats on a good night, but usually there are 2 or 3 people around to run in a small squad with. I'm on almost everyday, for example.
Check, check let me know what your name is in the game too and I will add you. Looking to start "Training" for FPS this week or next. #VS4LYFE and it is kinda cool I actually did some QA for the Pre-Alpha and Alpha at SOE a few years back. Got to meet everyone like Maggie, Matt, Adam, Tramell, Jimmy, Lady Voxel, and tons more cool people. Smeds was kind of a dick, just sayin.

This is funny and relevant:
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Sony-Online-Entertainment-Reviews-E21279.htm

Okay so thanks Clip and see ya on Emerald this week or next ;)

Forgot your password?