• What a tool! At least you are shiny!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bojangles

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Clumsy McFumbles
Hello everyone,

My my, it smells good in here. I pledged to SC a couple years back, and fell off the boat. Just got back on it, as life has let me breath again, and I'm excited to see what the community has become! After talking with Cosmic Trader a bit in the SC forums, I have decided come take over... erm... see what you guys are about.

Where you from stranger?

Grew up in Florida, currently reside in Colorado.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Immersion. For too long I've wanted a game that would completely remove me from my desk chair and put me in the the fantasy world portrayed. Unfortunately I'm observant and get hung up on little things that interrupt continuity and therefore ruin my suspension of disbelief.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

*WARNING* Cop out incoming: I want to do all of the things. Give me all of the things.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Mario brothers & Street Fighter II (NES)

What other games do you play?

Played semi-pro Counter Strike starting with 1.6 and occasionally pub-star in Global Offensive, Battlefield series starting with 2142, going to pick up Battlefront when it drops on the 17th, EVE, RIFT, TERA, STO...

Let's put it this way: I like all genres, save MOBA. I'll try anything twice.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was doing my research like a good little citizen and found you guys at the top of the list. I'm normally turned off by large syndicates (phrasing) but after talking with your all-star recruiter, Cosmic Trader, I am willing to give it a go. Make me giggle and I'm loyal to the end. Tell me I'm pretty and I'll help you succeed. Tickle me and I'll punch you in the throat.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. 1) I am bald. 2) I don't like over-acting. 3) Nobody liked Shatner (even Nemoy)

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Reactions: Qygon and Bojangles

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hello everyone,

My my, it smells good in here. I pledged to SC a couple years back, and fell off the boat. Just got back on it, as life has let me breath again, and I'm excited to see what the community has become! After talking with Cosmic Trader a bit in the SC forums, I have decided come take over... erm... see what you guys are about.

Where you from stranger?

Grew up in Florida, currently reside in Colorado.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Immersion. For too long I've wanted a game that would completely remove me from my desk chair and put me in the the fantasy world portrayed. Unfortunately I'm observant and get hung up on little things that interrupt continuity and therefore ruin my suspension of disbelief.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

*WARNING* Cop out incoming: I want to do all of the things. Give me all of the things.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Mario brothers & Street Fighter II (NES)

What other games do you play?

Played semi-pro Counter Strike starting with 1.6 and occasionally pub-star in Global Offensive, Battlefield series starting with 2142, going to pick up Battlefront when it drops on the 17th, EVE, RIFT, TERA, STO...

Let's put it this way: I like all genres, save MOBA. I'll try anything twice.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was doing my research like a good little citizen and found you guys at the top of the list. I'm normally turned off by large syndicates (phrasing) but after talking with your all-star recruiter, Cosmic Trader, I am willing to give it a go. Make me giggle and I'm loyal to the end. Tell me I'm pretty and I'll help you succeed. Tickle me and I'll punch you in the throat.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. 1) I am bald. 2) I don't like over-acting. 3) Nobody liked Shatner (even Nemoy)

aren't you already in TEST ?

Reactions: Bojangles

Bojangles

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Clumsy McFumbles
aren't you already in TEST ?

As of today? You are the second person to mention a Bojangles already in test. If there is I will dogfight for the handle. I really like it...

*EDIT* - Correction, you are the first person to mention me already here, but you did it twice. LOL!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Low drag, high speed. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Bojangles
Forgot your password?