IcaroSP

Space Marshal
Officer
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
IcaroSP
CFT EVENT - BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS 1.jpg
CFT EVENT - BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS 2.jpg

Sign UP (Mandatory): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb6FGrqFjXMErWsKkMfgmaek97PhAsHE8N8B3dD0aObKyC4A/viewform?usp=sf_link

COMMANDING OFFICER: IcaroSP
Start Location: TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel
Gathering time: 20:00 UTC / 22:00 CEST

Start Location: PU HURSTON - LORVILLE
Start time: 20:15 UTC / 22:15 CEST

Personal Equipment Required:
TEST armor (yellow/black)
Black armor
Multiple Weapons
Med-pack

Hardware Required:
1 x Eclipse
1 x Ballista
1 x HH or Carrack or Reclaimer

Goal:
Brevity use during session.
Flight in wing formation till engagement.
Atmospheric Combat + SAMs + AAs use + Bombardment

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel

Reactions: marcsand2 and Jabus

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hmmm i am getting contant disconnection errors (i'm running on fiber optics oO) as i am trying to move ships to lorville.
starcitizen error CIG services code 10008
i also had one error 16007

It is the first time ever, i get one like 10s after game start in menu, some time 2 min while in game, some time 5 minutes, and sometime after 20 minutes. Anyone else experiencing that today on EU servers?

I dont even have the ability to join my session back even if i reconnect in less than 2 minutes.

The weirdest part is that if i dont acknowledge the popup message about error 10008 i stay ingame and i can see chat going on and so on... So i am definitly not disconnected.

If i have this message during loading screen, and if i dont acknowledge it, game continue loading and when complete i have a black screen but i can hear interface and mobiglass working when i hit buttons...

I have restarted my internet box and verified game files.

edit : it was because of a not updated client, wich was updated only after game files verification, weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm I was playing this morning and had no problem at all but I I always use the "best" option for server so, even if I'm expectting to use the EU servers, I can't really confirm that.
Could be a loccal problem on your side or they are messing with the servers for the 3.9 PTU wave 1... (even i I don't think this will influence the PU release stability, still is always CIG we are talking about...)

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
Thanks Icaro for hosting. No video this week from me on this one though as I think I hit every Star Citizen bug in the game.... although I could do a pretty sweet compilation of me doing a frustrated sigh each time I hit one. Also sorry Dato for getting you stuck in the EZ Habs with me lol

Forgot your password?