Congrats Seung - On Being Disqualified

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Kinda crappy that he got put out by someone who seemed to have a grudge against TEST. If more people were online watching I'm sure he would have stayed in and gotten second. But ah well. He did a good job nonetheless.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Seung is the best at being the worst of what Test is good at.. being the worst!

I think I got that right..... sucks for being disqualified; but in the name of Test I see that everyone else was disqualified and you were the remaining victor!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Truly, a glorious victory in the name of TEST! For a certain value of victory, at least...

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
No one should be disqualified for talent... If advertising your org. moves you vision forward to a finished product then let it be so.
The basic law is that if you do not offend or hurt then it should be allowed.
I get why they do this, but I still don't agree. He is one person who did this on his own so therefore the argument of having greater resources is not valid.

BTW------ GRATS, GREAT JOB, YOU DESERVED THE WIN. ---> TEST SQUADRON-BEST SQUADRON <---

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Haha thanks everyone for the congrats. Apparently the rules had changed when I first viewed the thread and was edited to include no org advertising due to possibility of org spam. This happened before the submission deadline and I missed the change and was also forgotten by the original contest owner. As soon as the drama arose I just made a clean break from the contest since I didn't want to prevent Kavon from running an otherwise awesome contest :)

But yeah that hellscoop guy looked like he had a personal vendetta against me, even when Kavon wanted to just let the entry be in the running in the beginning. But drama is drama ;P

NOW WE HAVE $100 FOR OUR ORION CONCEPT MINING SHIP!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Haha thanks everyone for the congrats. Apparently the rules had changed when I first viewed the thread and was edited to include no org advertising due to possibility of org spam. This happened before the submission deadline and I missed the change and was also forgotten by the original contest owner. As soon as the drama arose I just made a clean break from the contest since I didn't want to prevent Kavon from running an otherwise awesome contest :)

But yeah that hellscoop guy looked like he had a personal vendetta against me, even when Kavon wanted to just let the entry be in the running in the beginning. But drama is drama ;P

NOW WE HAVE $100 FOR OUR ORION CONCEPT MINING SHIP!
Did anyone get his/her name? I need a target for when the PU drops ;)

Forgot your password?