Contest!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I am forming my YouTube channel for Star Citizen. The first thing I need is icon for us. this is the contest to win a 5$ gift cart to star citizen. the goal is to design a emblem and a banner for us. I want the emblem to look like a combat patch, and the banner should be something that I can use for both the YouTube channel and that I can put on form pages.

do whatever you think looks good. I was thinking that it may look good as a hand about to crush a star. the banner should have the emblem in it as well as military ships from SC around it.

Can't wait to see why you guys come up with! I am planning on picking the winner around August 15th.

Last edited:

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
I was going to make something lame on paint but I'm too lazy so I want you to imagine a big dick draw on paint with black and yellow balls.
Did you laugh ? if you didn't, I'm not doing that right.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I was going to make something lame on paint but I'm too lazy so I want you to imagine a big dick draw on paint with black and yellow balls.
Did you laugh ? if you didn't, I'm not doing that right.
dick joke never were funny

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Pardon me for being That Guy for a minute, but the graphic designer part of me is cringing...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I am forming my subdivision for military combat group and my YouTube channel for Star Citizen.
We are here to support our members as best we can, but first a couple of things:

First please read the sticky posts here https://testsquadron.com/forums/professions.74/

Closing on 7000 members, if everybody wanted to set up their own subdivision for combat, we would have 583 different subdivisions.

We are not trying to stifle creativity, but we are a massive org and need a bit of coordination or this will turn into a shit show very fast.

We also have some preliminary graphics and names for the Yellow Jackets:

https://testsquadron.com/threads/fighter-squadron-ground-marines-interest-discussion.3083/#post-33301

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
We are here to support our members as best we can, but first a couple of things:

First please read the sticky posts here https://testsquadron.com/forums/professions.74/

Closing on 7000 members, if everybody wanted to set up their own subdivision for combat, we would have 583 different subdivisions.

We are not trying to stifle creativity, but we are a massive org and need a bit of coordination or this will turn into a shit show very fast.
let the lord of chaos rule!
ok in all joking aside. The goal of Grasp is different then the yellow jackets. I am making Grasp to do two things that I am very passionate about and that I do not see other people jumping up to start.
First with grasp combat group the idea is less about just being a combat group and more about teaching people, and working at being the best fighters we can. As well as working on putting together a esports team for online tournaments.
Second with grasp studios I want to encourage people to be creative and do new things within Star Citizen, I have not seen any videos like my first SC project (pirate attack) and I want to make awesome content for Star Citizen that all will not only make fans happy but also get new people interested in the game. Well then why me? very simply I don't see other people trying to make this stuff happen. And I think this stuff is too awesome not to happen. In short the idea here is you need some help flying your ship? come to me. I will train you. You want to play competitively? come to me I will help you. You want to make awesome fan content? come to me I will help you. If you have any questions please feel free to pull me aside in mumble to talk about them.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We are all for ideas and working together to execute on them, but as you suggested, lets meet first and discuss!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Well then why me? very simply I don't see other people trying to make this stuff happen. And I think this stuff is too awesome not to happen. In short the idea here is you need some help flying your ship? come to me. I will train you. You want to play competitively? come to me I will help you.
Wasn't there a thread somewhere we we discussed this (I distinctly remember NKato being there)? We talked about potentially having a training area/Arena Commander training group, and we also have had several threads to my knowledge on the topic of competitive/esports play.

Like Montoya said, it's still premature to plan subdivisions at this stage. Even the Yellow Jackets are not fo' sho' but a merely a (very) probable idea.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
this contest is for my youtube channel.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Sounds like the man ladies are getting their underpanties in a wet spot, I'm not loitering here frequently again :/

Forgot your password?