Could possibly be flying higher than you, DUI

s0dap0p

Captain
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
s0dap0p
Hello all, and thanks to everyone who welcomed me in discord. I have never been in a organization (or guild, clan, team, etc...) of this magnitude in scaling. I have always dedicated my gaming time to small teams mostly competing in fps games. However with age comes more responsibility irl and with my wife being 14 weeks pregnant with our first, who knows what kind of dedication I can put towards gaming. I figure for me a larger more community feel may be best suited for me and my star citizen needs . After some searching you all seemed to fit my personality just fine! Did someone say beer?

Where you from stranger?
Born and raised here close to Atlanta, Georgia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always loved the concept of eve online more than I actually liked playing it. The persistent universe vibe with an actual game to play along with it? Sounds pretty boss to me!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP has always been my bread and butter. I have always competed in games mostly coming from a first person shooter background. But I have played many vehicle based games including WWII online(battleground europe), PlanetSide 1 and 2 and more.

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game I remember playing was probably duck hunt. I vaguely remember my brother having it and I remember having a turn. I had to of been around 3-4 years old and he would have been 12-13ish

What other games do you play?
Currently not much, nothing really excites me in the gaming world anymore (other than SC of course). I still pop in and out of games though. To get my first person shooter fix on I have been playing insurgency and dirty bomb, I recently started playing swtor but not very much. I also have put many hours into league of legends but have been taking a break from it and just recently I have started playing StarCitizen. I have been a backer for a while now but just recently started getting in game and checking it out, still learning how to fly and getting the physics of the game down.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking for a large and active community, and no one has been as active as you guys. I also watched a bored gamer video last night from back in August that featured Montoya and that was kind of my decision maker. The idea and concept behind Test Squadron - Best Squardon is what brought me here.

Picard or Kirk?
Who? JK! I know im going to take some flak for this but I have never truly watched anything Star Trek. Granted I am a pretty big nerd and I know the culture I know the characters I just never have actually sat down and watched it. I have always kind of been a big StarWars nerd. So I would go with the force > all. Dark side of course.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: Tortilla the Hun

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Welcome to TEST!

Congrats on your first born. May he serve Montoya well. ; )

Beers on the left.

Are you flying anything in AC at the moment?

s0dap0p

Captain
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
s0dap0p
Thank you very much everyone.

Welcome to TEST!

Congrats on your first born. May he serve Montoya well. ; )

Beers on the left.

Are you flying anything in AC at the moment?

I have had the fly all code for a week now so been playing around with different ships. I own a constellation andromeda and an aurora mr. I was having fun in the gladius I really enjoyed the feel of the ship however I might wait for another sale, I should have jumped on the sabre sale sad that I missed it.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Oh, if that is the case. Try to get enough RECs while you have those ship available. This will be important so you can rent out a ship that is a little more fun. the aurora MR is a good ship to start the PU but it will be difficult to go far on AC. If you need help, grab a few people in Discord to get RECs. Hit me up if you find me there.

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your first born. Take the best German beer I have from me as a little welcome gift. ;)

Ps.: don't get to drunk or your wife gets angry :D

s0dap0p

Captain
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
s0dap0p
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your first born. Take the best German beer I have from me as a little welcome gift. ;)

Ps.: don't get to drunk or your wife gets angry :D
Sorry missed this one, what German beer would you say is the best? I will run out and grab one and toast to you!

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Sorry missed this one, what German beer would you say is the best? I will run out and grab one and toast to you!
I don't think I can say this beer is the best. There are to many of them, the tastes are so different. The first point do you like pils ore wheat beer, dark ore bright beer and so on. Im more the wheat beer typ, pils is to bitter but to name you a pils Kaiserhofer Schmäußbräu is a great one. One of my favorite wheat beer is Schöfferhofer ore Kapuziner. Try it maybe you like it ore maybe not I don't know :D

Forgot your password?