covert military ops

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
View: https://youtu.be/ShXmPA21j-E

This is the best analysis you're likely to find in the coming weeks, until the pipes can be inspected. Right now, "test gas" which is also Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) is leaking from the open pipes, and it will be 2-3 weeks before they can be inspected. Currently, there is so much gas dissolved in the water surrounding the eruptions at the surface, that boats cannot navigate the waters because the water literally does not weigh enough for boats to safely navigate. They don't float well in such water. Additionally, any spark would set the eruptions ablaze--creating sustained, mile-wide infernos of bubbling, boiling, flaming seas.

While eco-terrorist groups like Earth First might seem a likely culprit, they do not have the resources to pull off this kind of operation. The pipes are about 3 cm thick, surrounded by concrete and submerged under 80 meters of seawater. This was an extremely advanced assault.

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You're right, this had to be done by someone who could bring heavy equipment to the pipes. But this is what happens when the gas has no pressure. It's leaking out because of displacement by water going into the pipe. It would be far worse if the pipeline was operational. If this isn't caused by shady construction which is possible - it had to be done by a state actor, or a vested corporate interest with the equipment. But who?

edit: that pipeline is an average of 80 meters under water, that's over 260 feet. That's not a depth a scuba diver can operate heavy equipment at, that's either another oil rig - or a submarine. .

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I do not personally buy the pipe robot gone awry, nor accident of any kind theories. Both parallel pipes broke at once.

Yeah, submarine seems possible to me. Anyone with torpedoes in the Baltic could have done this. I'm pretty sure that rules the US out, and leans toward a Russian false flag op.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm pretty sure that rules the US out, and leans toward a Russian false flag op.
That's the current wisdom too. I watched this video earlier today. Has some interesting discussion.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-LCAvMH4A&t=655s

That pipeline is close to an inch thick of solid steal, and encased by thick concrete. Not an easy thing to just casually put a hole in. A submarine is about the only valid guess, since anything else would require a huge offshore oil rig that wouldn't have gotten far. And not many countries have submarines just hanging around the Baltic.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Good vid. Absolutely, the attack on the pipeline is a consequence of the war in Ukraine. There aren't that many players that could be responsible. Certainly no one believes our Geriatric Puppet could be responsible. He can't even tie his shoes. The Finns would never do this--their relationship with Germany is too important. Obviously the Germans would not do this. The list of options is pretty thin. Putin is however, easily crazy enough, and quite desperate. No one thought Ukraine could make such a valiant stand. What is deeply concerning is WHY Putin might do this. A pretense for nuking Ukraine is high on the list of possibilities.

View: https://youtu.be/1ndxe9z_ru4

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?