Crowdsourcing Voices for Propaganda

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
So I was fucking around and thought i'd make a bit of propaganda for funsies based on This Video. I'm looking to get a couple of different voices recorded. I have a little in progress script and I'm happy to also hear ideas on making it funnier. I'm no comedian, so yeah. Whatever. The more profane version is the one i'd rather do. Timings are a bit off due to me timing this by saying it aloud, your mileage may vary. MONTOYA. Voice the rammer. Kgo.

A typical TEST thing.

Cast: Actor:
Blue Ship (Open)
TEST Cruiser 1 (Open)
TEST Cruiser 2 (Open)
TEST Rammer (Gotta be Monty.)
Opposing Cruiser (Open)

Scene opens
BS: 00:10 *Heavy distress* Oh fuck x8 (Or god i suppose?)
BS: 00:15 Callsign (Insert your choice here) incoming, bogey on my tail. Requesting assistance
TC1: 00:20 *Laughter* Did you hear that guy? What a nerd!
TC2: 00:22 *Serious* Negative (Callsign), no support available, we're about to tap a keg.
BS: 00:25 But i've got the beer!
TR: 00:27 I demand we save that booze!
TC1: 00:30 I'm the Juggernaut Bitch / OH YEAH! (koolaid voice)
TC2: 00:35 Hey I thought there would be booze?
TR: 00:37 Targets spotted, Open fire! May no corporation cease our beer runs!
BS: 00:45 *confusion* Wait, what? Those aren't after me! Hit the little red one!
TC2 00:50 *Ignoring BS* Crack them open! I bet they've got plenty of beer in those hulls!
TC1 00:53 *makes cartoony pew pew pew noises in the background*
BS: 00:57 God damn iiiiiiiiiit
OC1: 1:00 Why is our own squadron firing on us? Did any of you challenge Montoya to a dance off again?!
OC1: 1:05 Fuck it. Leadership will be mine! Open fire!
TC1: 01:18 Tell my wife I'm druuuuuuuuuunk.
TR 01:21 Commence operation Maiden Head! Ramming Speed!

Last edited:
Reactions: K1NG

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
"Good" mikes aren't that important, i'm going to try and put it through a bit of radio static so it sounds like voice comms. Interesting voices are the most important! If you can say a little something, maybe just say a few lines of whatever you really like and post it in here that would help a lot with choices.

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
Last edited:
Reactions: K1NG

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
These are all great so far folks! I'm going to mix and match with the recordings that are given and see what fits best. I have to say though, Trick shot your TC1 was hilarious! Loved your Juggernaught line.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Ive got a friend whos an actress, when i mentioned this she said she was keen, but shes in hospital atm, and i dont know when shell be up to it :/

Forgot your password?