Crowfall or Shroud of the Avatar?

ReconDelta

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2015
RSI Handle
ReconDelta
So I am a bitch for crowd funded Kickstarter vaporware. I love spending real money for virtual goods even virtual goods very likely to never virtually exist.

Yeah I pay for Richard Garriott, Chris Roberts, and whoever the hell is stealing all the Crowfall money to travel into space again, buy UK hookers, or support a crack habit.

Anyone else a sucker? We can laugh and cry when all our virtual promises and dreams are crushed under the expense of space, hookers, and crack.

Support groups available for TEST members in these other two vaporware titles?

Reactions: davidcastellani

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Sometimes, I just open my eyes, look into the distance... close my eyes, and I dream myself away...
What were we talking about again?..

Welcome! We offer support 24/7, please also send tons of angry emails regards any problems you might encounter to this person:
Test Support Group, and social advisor (24/7 open)

davidcastellani

Rear Admiral
Dec 31, 2013
RSI Handle
davidcastellani
I dropped $150 on Crowfall. My best bud dropped $500 into Crowfall. That's how much we believe in the game.

Richard Garriot, in my opinion, is turning out to be more and more like a Peter Molyneux. I dont mean that in a disrespectful way, but more of a failure to deliver sort of way.

I wont be putting any money towards Avatar until I get a chance to see the gameplay in action.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Another Crowfall believer here. I'm really, really hopeful for this game. The entire world concept is fascinating, I could easily see lifting it for use in a rpg.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Crowfall? WoW + GW2 mate and get this unholy son.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Any thoughts of making TEST Crowfall? I want to join a guild on there, but prefer to stay TEST.
I have a guild reservation available. When they start getting that put together, I can put a placeholder on TEST Guild, Please Ignore.

Forgot your password?