DCS World.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
For those of you who don't know what DCS stands for. It's Digital Combat Simulator. Full title: Digital Combat Simulator World. Basically an in depth aircraft sim. I was wondering if any one plays it.and want's to play it. Because I know a group of people that play it every week. (Not going to name the group yet for fear of the banhammer. Maybe if I put beer out for the mods they will go easy on me?) I play it with them. I also use the freebie plane SU-25T if there is anyone interested that plays or wants to try to play with these guys let me know. I'd rather get a test group going but if it falls apart or whatever I'll ask if they don't mind if some "random" people I know joins in on the fun every week. Just keep in mind if it goes the route of the group, these guys are somewhat serious about DCS. I apologize if this sounds like a sales pitch I'm not trying to make it in to one.
I'm just trying to learn from past mistakes *coughMWOcough*

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
For those of you who don't know what DCS stands for. It's Digital Combat Simulator. Full title: Digital Combat Simulator World. Basically an in depth aircraft sim. I was wondering if any one plays it.and want's to play it. Because I know a group of people that play it every week. (Not going to name the group yet for fear of the banhammer. Maybe if I put beer out for the mods they will go easy on me?) I play it with them. I also use the freebie plane SU-25T if there is anyone interested that plays or wants to try to play with these guys let me know. I'd rather get a test group going but if it falls apart or whatever I'll ask if they don't mind if some "random" people I know joins in on the fun every week. Just keep in mind if it goes the route of the group, these guys are somewhat serious about DCS. I apologize if this sounds like a sales pitch I'm not trying to make it in to one.
I'm just trying to learn from past mistakes *coughMWOcough*
I am pretty sure that @AstroGimp01 is an avid aviator both in real life and in DCS.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
@Printimus is right, I love DCS, I am now the CO for a new squadron flying the recently released Community developed A-4E-C Skyhawk affectionately known as the Scooter habing flown the F\A-18C Hornet for the past 5-6 months.

The VFAT show was really well done, I watched several displays, they were pretty good.

This is recent footage of my new squadron as I am training them
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55dNtlyeO3g

Here is a night strike test I did
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k7nDqfgTk8

'Gimp

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I Have DCS : - D but I haven't flew it a lot lately. Mostly flown the Mustang for pure joy of flying : - D
But done some mission in the SU to...

: - D

Forgot your password?