Destiny 2: One thousand voices named me, "Dredgen"

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
cb54717d-ac9c-addb-2697-11f8073bb71a.png

I ran the raid last night and got the raid exotic power weapon (after over 10 full raid clears). After charging up it shoots a beam of death, that beam then detonates whatever it hits after a short delay. Basically feeling like shooting a pocket death star. In short, "THIS IS AMAZING!!!!" (Read in Lors Shaxx voice)
452ab3af-8c30-1997-d512-6f3eca265961.png

So I took my new toy to play with it in Gambit, the amazing PvEvP gamemode (it is now will be free guardians to all this weekend) I was lucky and the boss that spawned was the rare one I needed to finish my Dredgen title, this is shown to all players, and titles require a lot of time and skill to get. My new One Thousand Voices came in clutch as I was able to invade the enmy team several times and delay them to bring my team back from far behind to win it all. And earned my title, Dredgen is a reference to a guardian that made the Thorn a weapon that used the darkness, and inflicted pain on other guardians with it. This title says I am of both the light and dark. Besides I look like Deadpool.

Last edited:

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I am putting together a team...

accept my friend request on discord so I can add you.

Reactions: UbEcLoWn
Forgot your password?